50VSTIP.png

lock this thread up
laugh.gif
oh yeah...back to kids in africa.
you care about that, right?  
eyes.gif

You mad he feeding kids in Africa?

indifferent.gif

Neither one of them was in the wrong....but damn Fif make some good music my dude. I hope this mixtape dropping soon is it.

So Big Sean/Drake say something about Luda a year ago, Luda responds and he's lame.
50 says something about T.I. a year ago, T.I. responds but 50's lame?................oh

Originally Posted by rocyaice

This is all ******ed. How does TIP look letting his old lady take a charge for him? What man can do that? It shows more about Fif's character than it does TIP's. But I get it. Fif probably hasn't found a chic that's down for him. TIP found his old lady. A chic that's gonna ride for him. You are not a man if you gonna have your girl take a charge for something you did. I expect more from Fif. He doesn't seem like the type to be built like a coward.

Originally Posted by carbon16

So Big Sean/Drake say something about Luda a year ago, Luda responds and he's lame.
50 says something about T.I. a year ago, T.I. responds but 50's lame?................oh

This

this is all lame actually....these men are out here living dreams because they have talent behind a mic....they need to all grow up and keep making that green

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

50VSTIP.png

lock this thread up
laugh.gif
oh yeah...back to kids in africa.
you care about that, right?  
eyes.gif

You mad he feeding kids in Africa?

indifferent.gif
Are you all that averse to sarcasm?
Seriously. I really wonder if I'm talking to myself sometimes.

No. I don't have a problem with feeding kids in Africa.

I do have a problem with someone using that as a guise to continue to act like hes 16 years old and popping off at the mouth about the most random tangents ever. 50 has never and probably will never do a song with TIP and I don't care if either of them do. 50 doesn't get a pass from me by baiting his legions of followers with controversy then trying to tell them that they should be supporting his new gimmick in order to...get this...feed kids in africa. 
eyes.gif

Is the goal ultimately the same? Yes. I hope it is. 

But his method for doing it is extremely disrespectful in my eyes and puts me off from even supporting him because it makes you wonder if he will do what he says he does. 

Its too gimmicky for me and it just seems fishy. Especially for him to go on a tie and beg for people to give him money to support this cause then the following day walk around acting like hes not in the public arena and others perceptions of him don't matter. 

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by carbon16

This
TIP only responded cause it was asked by an interviewer in Vibe magazine if I'm not mistaken...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

WHAT SLEEPING GIANT? Son hasn't had a good diss track since Ja Rule. Curtis couldn't make a better diss song than Fat Joe. All he does is make jokes before the song starts or after and that's all what his stans end up talking about. Anything from him on wax isn't going to be anything to talk about lyrically.

Couldn't bait Wayne. Got handled by Nas and Cam'ron.
It seem like the industry has made a silent agreement to just basically ignore or disregard 50 cent completely
He's alienated so many people with many of his baseless squabbles now he's the kid no one wants to play with.
Carter 3 intro..

Originally Posted by shoefreak18

50 defintely has a point

they both do in my eyes...i thought tiny should have too k the charge but TI said aint no one in my fam takin a charge except him blabla bla . both make sense in my eyes.

Originally Posted by man listen

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

WHAT SLEEPING GIANT? Son hasn't had a good diss track since Ja Rule. Curtis couldn't make a better diss song than Fat Joe. All he does is make jokes before the song starts or after and that's all what his stans end up talking about. Anything from him on wax isn't going to be anything to talk about lyrically.

Couldn't bait Wayne. Got handled by Nas and Cam'ron.
It seem like the industry has made a silent agreement to just basically ignore or disregard 50 cent completely
He's alienated so many people with many of his baseless squabbles now he's the kid no one wants to play with.
Carter 3 intro..
Aww c'mon you know I don't really listen to Wayne
laugh.gif
I definitely aint going out of my way to listen to his album. If there wasn't an official response record Curtis failed in trying to start up a beef to generate attention and sales for his album.

yea it wasn't all that obvious that he was going at 50 but still. basically everyone wised up to 50's scheme. they still respond to him just because he's so disrespectful but I rarely hear his name mentioned because they don't want to give him a buzz

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by shoefreak18

50 defintely has a point

they both do in my eyes...i thought tiny should have too k the charge but TI said aint no one in my fam takin a charge except him blabla bla . both make sense in my eyes.
No Tiny shouldn't have. Where are NT's morals?

curtis was a good album..

some of yall just haters yourselves just like the man you calling a hater, 50.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by jthagreat

shoefreak18 wrote:

50 defintely has a point

No Tiny shouldn't have. Where are NT's morals?

Project_Pat-Layin_Da_Smack_Down_cover_front.jpg
\

but yea both raise a good point in my eyes. idk

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

curtis was a good album..

some of yall just haters yourselves just like the man you calling a hater, 50.

As a 50 fan I can honestly say no it wasn't

Half of Curtis was a really good album... The other half was atrocious

Before I Self Destruct was a solid album...

I said it before and I'll say it again.. 50 Cent released just as much if not more quality material than anyone in hip hop in the last decade... There is no debating that point.. The man is plenty capable of making another classic album, he shows the bits and pieces with every album, and mixtape he's released in the past 4-1/2 years... There's just something that is stopping him from getting over that hump of good and great... I think diversifying his beat selection and broadening his range of subject matter into more about him than his gangster would push him that way..

If I have any control over the situation...

...my future wife/mother of my children/the one woman in the world that I actually trust...

...is never going to jail.

[Shawn Corey] And I ain't askin' you to do a life bid wit me - I-on't want you to die for me, baby - live with me. [/Shawn Corey]

But you can't expect the guy that had his baby momma's house burned down to understand that...

...yet.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...my future wife/mother of my children/the one woman in the world that I actually trust...

[Shawn Corey] And I ain't askin' you to do a life bid wit me - I-on't want you to die for me, baby - live with me. [/Shawn Corey]

But you can't expect the guy that had his baby momma's house burned down to understand that...

...yet.
damn

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

...yet.
damn

Comin' up I was confused my momma kissin' a girl - confusion occurs comin' up in a cold world...

Spoiler [+]
Real rap,  I lowkey feel sorry for my nygga.

verse #3

#notsureifskimmedthruit

Back
Top Bottom