50 "cross trainers" that need to be retroed. Get to work Nike

d40366cb6ca8ab35c8c78ea446f04e1dec0e1ecb_r.jpg

NIKE AIR MUSCLE MAX !!! I NEED A PAIR OF THESE 1996 CLASSICS IN U.S SIZE   9.5  OR 9...  ANYONE SELLING A PAIR?
IF SO HOLLA.....

Nike air slant Lows that Sinner posted were worn by every girl in school my 4th grade year...made me not like them

Nike air slant Lows that Sinner posted were worn by every girl in school my 4th grade year...made me not like them

I hate that I saw this list, That being said nike cant even make a box that doesn't fall apart, i fear buying retro's that are this flimsy and poorly manufactured. but i love em'
frown.gif

I hate that I saw this list, That being said nike cant even make a box that doesn't fall apart, i fear buying retro's that are this flimsy and poorly manufactured. but i love em'
frown.gif

How many colorways did the Griffey IV came out with in 1999? I only remember the blk/red, wht/powder-blue/yellow, and the grey ones. Weird release, yet it sold really well.

How many colorways did the Griffey IV came out with in 1999? I only remember the blk/red, wht/powder-blue/yellow, and the grey ones. Weird release, yet it sold really well.

Dont forget the Air Alpha Trainer low, and the Air Bowl. I would kill for both pairs. I had both in 8th grade and miss them dearly. I tore them to the ground. lol!

Dont forget the Air Alpha Trainer low, and the Air Bowl. I would kill for both pairs. I had both in 8th grade and miss them dearly. I tore them to the ground. lol!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

1993 Air Trainer Max:
1993%20Air-Trainer-Max-sapphire-173019-110-1large.jpg

-Love it or hate it model once again. Some would consider too basic or bare. Something needed to compliment the red DT IIs above and the mariner emerald and black griffeys.

THESE ARE A ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

Back
Top Bottom