50 "cross trainers" that need to be retroed. Get to work Nike

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

1993 Air Trainer Max:
1993%20Air-Trainer-Max-sapphire-173019-110-1large.jpg

-Love it or hate it model once again. Some would consider too basic or bare. Something needed to compliment the red DT IIs above and the mariner emerald and black griffeys.

THESE ARE A ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

I have to co-sign whith whom ever said the line died in 1993. Maybe it didn't die, but there is a definite dividing line there. The Air Trainer Max (1993) marks the end of the light, graceful, court sport runner hybrid, and the Diamond Turf users in the era or the big, tough, ballony, trainer owing more to field sports and weight training. Once the line went in that direction I was personally no longer interested, which is not to say they're bad, just it seems rare you see a line take such a drastic turn no?

I have to co-sign whith whom ever said the line died in 1993. Maybe it didn't die, but there is a definite dividing line there. The Air Trainer Max (1993) marks the end of the light, graceful, court sport runner hybrid, and the Diamond Turf users in the era or the big, tough, ballony, trainer owing more to field sports and weight training. Once the line went in that direction I was personally no longer interested, which is not to say they're bad, just it seems rare you see a line take such a drastic turn no?

the nike air crosstrainer 3 was also a fav of mine. it reminded me of the sc3. i love the air barrage. the air veer aswell. air trainer max 95 and 96 too.

the nike air crosstrainer 3 was also a fav of mine. it reminded me of the sc3. i love the air barrage. the air veer aswell. air trainer max 95 and 96 too.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by bull3t

This is the colorway I was talking about. Kids at my school went berzerk over these, everyone had a pair (except me). I need these bad.

Grape-Ice-1large-1226288389.jpg

Air Turmoil Mid - Black/White-Grape Ice-Canyon Gold

i looooooooove this shoe. kids were going crazy for this colorway at my school aswell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by bull3t

This is the colorway I was talking about. Kids at my school went berzerk over these, everyone had a pair (except me). I need these bad.

Grape-Ice-1large-1226288389.jpg

Air Turmoil Mid - Black/White-Grape Ice-Canyon Gold

i looooooooove this shoe. kids were going crazy for this colorway at my school aswell
laugh.gif

also the Nike Air Mauraders ( not the cleats) can't find pics, but recall ShortyC or whatever his name is has a pair.

also the Nike Air Mauraders ( not the cleats) can't find pics, but recall ShortyC or whatever his name is has a pair.

Back
Top Bottom