6 months for profanity in Court..(vid)

thats not too strange...I see it all the time helping my friend who is a lawyer......

smh.gif
....thats all ima say....dont feel like getting banned

man that is just ******ed, 6 month? like 6 month? that is half a year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

it is his courtroom.

what the hell do you mean that is his courtroom, his job like he said is to " seattle disputes" not throw away somebody's life away due to someminor BS.

Court rooms are a place where we settle disputes....not where we bring dispu-........uh violence.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. WOW, that's some major bogus BS right there. Should thecriminal justice system not be more concerned about imprisoning ACTUAL criminals than dudes who cuss in court. Give me a break, that's beyond pathetic. Itseems that they focus more on the minor than the major. That's why we got pedophiles, murderers, and rapists out of prison still committing felonies.

Originally Posted by MvP07

smh.gif

it is his courtroom.

what the hell do you mean that is his courtroom, his job like he said is to " seattle disputes" not throw away somebody's life away due to some minor BS.
Go to school and maybe you will understand. Criminals fail to realise that once they are caught they have no jurisdiction and all theirsovereignty is taken away.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. WOW, that's some major bogus BS right there. Should the criminal justice system not be more concerned about imprisoning ACTUAL criminals than dudes who cuss in court. Give me a break, that's beyond pathetic. It seems that they focus more on the minor than the major. That's why we got pedophiles, murderers, and rapists out of prison still committing felonies.

agreed. here in seattle we keep having to build more prisons at the tax payers expense to house more minor offenders. They need to spend their time slappingthe serious criminals behind bars.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

eek.gif
smh.gif
Dont bring the streets in here had me
smh.gif
mad.gif
Seriously, that comment was totally irrelevant and unnecessary, I know plenty of people that aren't from the streets that react the same wayto authority.

Originally Posted by MvP07

smh.gif

it is his courtroom.
what the hell do you mean that is his courtroom, his job like he said is to " seattle disputes" not throw away somebody's life away due to some minor BS.

see i'm unclear if there was a misunderstanding of my post or if you were trying to refute what i was saying. if your point is the judgecould have let the curse word go, and he was just pushing his weight around, then i see where you are coming from. but at the end of the day, it is thejudge's courtroom.

i've never studied law, and i only pay so much attention to the law and order shows, but i thought the presiding judge has the last say on everything inthe courtroom. every courtroom has it's rule of contempt that's up to the discretion of the judge to exercise or let slide. hell, i thought that wasone of the perks of being elected.

Back
Top Bottom