==

You can leave that mentality but it NEVER leaves you. youre real homies will stay in touch and you'll find others in your field of work that are in the same position. Peace be with u

All you condescending douchebags really need to shut up. ****** acting like this dude's parent, not everyone is the same and he's been doing what he wants, who gives a damn if he got a degree in finance and ain't putting it to use. He said he got a taste of the office life and it wasn't for him. 

Our time in this world is limited and you're gonna end up miserable if you spend it doing something you don't like/hate. It don't matter how much money you make. 

Telling this dude to grow up, smh ya need to chill the hell out man. 

Anyways OP, my advice is to let girl know what's on your mind and just fix yup your resume, keep faith and find a position you can see yourself doing and work up from there. I wish you the best of luck man, **** happens and life comes at you fast just keep your head up. 

Last edited:

I hear u bro, but my motivation to go back in the street was to make some money and open my shop, but i lost so much money since by taking bad business decisions and trusting the wrong cats, but i can only blame myself for this, i knew people in the poverty don't make good business associate, i was stupid for this. But i'm not worried for my child, he's in good hands, my girl is well financially and she has her family who support her, she live in a good neighborhood, now it's up to me if i want to be in the life of that child. 
If your dream is to still open that shop then don't give up on it but you need to have a real business plan and strategy this time

streets cats dont exist on NT bruh. You been done since last year. Time to admit it.

Last edited:

You make us college grads look bad. I graduated 2 years ago also but used my piece of paper to get into my career Im in. Still smoking everyday. You can do both.

The longer you hold off on your finance career, the more difficult it will be to get a job in that field.
Right...

Trees turned my mans brain into putty.

You have a bachelors in finance. Why would you do an electrician apprenticeship?

Finance is such a huge umbrella term for a diverse amount of fields. Supply Chain Management has the trap booming right now, for example.

You'll take premature back problems and grueling physical labor over a comfy ergonomic chair and breezy A/C?

UkhU1oj.gif

Finance is boring and the corporate world is not for a lot of ppl.

Right...

You have a bachelors in finance. Why would you do an electrician apprenticeship?

Finance is such a huge umbrella term for a diverse amount of fields. Supply Chain Management has the trap booming right now, for example.

You'll take premature back problems and grueling physical labor over a comfy ergonomic chair and breezy A/C?

UkhU1oj.gif

Finance is boring and the corporate world is not for a lot of ppl.
Right...

UkhU1oj.gif

It's work.

It's not suppose to be thrilling. Not hella boring either though.

If it is, you're already doing better than 90% of people in America.

Gotta grow up eventually.

Last edited:
I don't wanna sound harsh but bro what's wrong with you? You gotta degree, a girl, and a kid coming soon. You literally have everything in front of you and you don't want it? There's something missing that you're not telling us because honestly you got it good. Go get you your job man and start to settle because I can guarantee people are struggling to get where you are at and it seems you're just taking things for granted.

I hear u bro, but my motivation to go back in the street was to make some money and open my shop, but i lost so much money since by taking bad business decisions and trusting the wrong cats, but i can only blame myself for this, i knew people in the poverty don't make good business associate, i was stupid for this. But i'm not worried for my child, he's in good hands, my girl is well financially and she has her family who support her, she live in a good neighborhood, now it's up to me if i want to be in the life of that child. 

:x :x :x :x

You straight up disgust me fam....

I'm sick to my stomach right now.

This thread ain't even cool man. Praying your trolling for reactions b..

Like son....how you sound putting YOUR responsibility on your girl and her family, you ain't a man, you are a child b....choosing the streets over your own seed :x what you got inside your head?

Do the world a favor and neuter yourself.

Doesn't have to be the biggest thrill but at the very least people shouldn't accept going to work they don't like. He already has tried finance and figured out its not for him so he should try new things til he figures out what he wants

It's work.

Cashout and find a gig that can support you and the kid first.
You can still reach your goals, you just need to plan out your moves first.
Combine your degree in finance with what u learned in the street to create the perfect come up legally.

Raise your son as well. I mean really be there for him and understand him as a person. Teach him valuable lessons, cool quotes and all the dope things you know.

You gotta smoke the tree to elevate your mind lil bruh :pimp:

Doesn't have to be the biggest thrill but at the very least people shouldn't accept going to work they don't like. He already has tried finance and figured out its not for him so he should try new things til he figures out what he wants
It's work.

He's "tried" finance like i've "tried" IT.

I don't think you understand what im getting at.

OP ain't out here thuggin, he just looking for excuses to be a deadbeat.

MAN UP bruh handle your bizz you got a kid on the way stack up that paper and do what's right.

DONT get married until you're absolutely sure.

:smh: disgusting. this exactly why its so many lost and attention searching kids in society. bc of deadbeats.

I'd put the weed down for awhile until you're established. Don't listen to the negative, it's not too late to change, man.

That Supply Chain Management suggestion sounded good to me....

You might not like the office life but at the very least you'll like the money at first. Once you have enough, make the lane switch to something you might prefer.

Like dude said, there are various areas in Finance you actually might end up liking. Go find out.

Back
Top Bottom