==

Pure fabrications
laugh.gif

Damb op i was gonna come at you and say a buncha **** but youre just dissapointing.

I hope you make the right.move

Finance is a big field and 3 weeks worth of an internship is hardly trying out a field. Maybe you didn't like that type of career within finance, but you can always look into other career opportunities.

Corporate life may not be for you, but you have to make sacrifices for your child. Make the money now save up and leave corporate when you are ready. Millenial acts like you have to work corporate for the rest of your life. Finance is very lucrative be smart.

Time to grow up OP... you can still hang out once or twice a month with the fellas... just make your family number 1....

Last edited:
Ya giving all this advice and dude beeeeeen checked out of that unborn child's life, talmbout how well off the moms family is, classic deadbeat....I don't get why dudes like this simply don't strap up....what is the ****** point?

Ya giving all this advice and dude beeeeeen checked out of that unborn child's life, talmbout how well off the moms family is, classic deadbeat....I don't get why dudes like this simply don't strap up....what is the ****** point?
Maybe his pullout game isn't as skrong as he thought?

thread is stupid.

if OP doesn't/didn't know what to do already hope is lost.

your kid is probably better off without you in his/her life.

Dont fall into that trap ppl telling you to do corporate and then switch later, I seen dudes saying that and 6 years later still stuck miserable in corporate.

Right...

Trees turned my mans brain into putty.

You have a bachelors in finance. Why would you do an electrician apprenticeship?

Finance is such a huge umbrella term for a diverse amount of fields. Supply Chain Management has the trap booming right now, for example.

You'll take premature back problems and grueling physical labor over a comfy ergonomic chair and breezy A/C?

UkhU1oj.gif

I dont have a bachelor's in finance. I have one in MIS and Ive never done an electrician apprenticeship. Not sure where you got that from.

Supply chain & operations is different from finance. The umbrella youre talking about is business, which many things fall under.

High as **** and can still articulate myself.

Last edited:

Right...

Trees turned my mans brain into putty.

You have a bachelors in finance. Why would you do an electrician apprenticeship?

Finance is such a huge umbrella term for a diverse amount of fields. Supply Chain Management has the trap booming right now, for example.

You'll take premature back problems and grueling physical labor over a comfy ergonomic chair and breezy A/C?

UkhU1oj.gif

I dont have a bachelor's in finance. I have one in MIS and Ive never done an electrician apprenticeship. Not sure where you got that from.

Supply chain & operations is different from finance. The umbrella youre talking about is business, which many things fall under.

High as **** and can still articulate myself.
Too high, as that clearly wasn't a response to you but to OP, without addressing any of the other things wrong in your post.

Time to put the trees down fam. Figured it was fairly obvious who the reply was for.

Too high, as that clearly wasn't a response to you but to OP, without addressing any of the other things wrong in your post.

Time to put the trees down fam. Figured it was fairly obvious who the reply was for.
Then dont quote me fam, unless it's directed towards me

Then dont quote me fam, unless it's directed towards me
The hell?
laugh.gif

**** outta here lol.

Last edited:
People in here bashing smokers?
Holla at me bruhs.

I got some words for you...

Back
Top Bottom