707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

we get pricing july 9th for the 2015s. possibly include the hellcat pricing that day. 

i hope its not OD

id like to dream that i could possible afford one, if not a regular 6.4 will do regardless

just get the 6.4 and put a kenne bell sc on that thang. 
pimp.gif
 that's what i plan to do. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
The 6.4L Scatpack (Bee) Challenger is the best looking out of the entire 2015 Line Up...but the Hellcat Supercharged Hemi is an instant Legend.

I hope that production is not limited because plan on owning a preowned Hellcat after the 3 year depreciation hits them.

If it's not in my budget by then, the current Viper would be a nice backup plan :smokin.

Last edited:
The 6.4L Scatpack (Bee) Challenger is the best looking out of the entire 2015 Line Up...but the Hellcat Supercharged Hemi is an instant Legend.

I hope that production is not limited because plan on owning a preowned Hellcat after the 3 year depreciation hits them.

If it's not in my budget by then, the current Viper would be a nice backup plan :smokin.

how is the scat pack better looking? the whole front of the hellcat is different along with the hood. the hellcat looks so much meaner and different

I'm leaving room for a "base"... I think they'll do T/A type car without nav, AC, radio, ect.... Make it as light as possible for track usage.... And unlike ze Germans, they won't charge more to not give you stuff...

I'm leaving room for a "base"... I think they'll do T/A type car without nav, AC, radio, ect.... Make it as light as possible for track usage.... And unlike ze Germans, they won't charge more to not give you stuff...

dont think they will do hat with that car and they dont even offer cars without radio and AC :lol:

they have the core package which is kinda stupid since it doesnt even shed much weight. they just give you cloth seats. all the 2014 usually still have the navigation and what not.

707hp?? They aren't messing around. Think it's safe to say they have won the horsepower war.

how is the scat pack better looking? the whole front of the hellcat is different along with the hood. the hellcat looks so much meaner and different
It's all opinion. The shaker hood on top of the 392 with R/T badging appeals to the guys like me that love classic MOPAR, while the VIPER hood on top of the amazing Hellcat brings in the new legend.
View media item 1056645

Even when I'm driving my Hellcat, I'll still look over at the 392 R/T Shaker and wish that it was on the Hellcat.

Last edited:
damn! i never looked closely but the fascia of the hellcat does indeed look way better IMO. 2015 is still amazing doe.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]700HP and "only" 3.5 0-60?? :lol: :lol: What a waste of power. Put 700HP and 650+ lb ft of torque in a JDM or Euro and that mofo might just take off and fly.

The M6, Audi RS7, and Merc AMG CLS63 are all as fast or faster to 60mph and getting right at 11.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and none of them are even 600HP. What a waste, but it's cool looking.[/COLOR]

EWD................this car wont cost as much as those cars you listed

while i do love those cars mentioned................the challenger has a very different presence

an finally...........the car is heavy

EWD................this car wont cost as much as those cars you listed

while i do love those cars mentioned................the challenger has a very different presence

an finally...........the car is heavy

[COLOR=#red]I get what you're saying A-Dub, it's just a let down to have so much raw power with less than stellar numbers for that power. In this case the extra HP is more of a marketing thing than a pure performance feature...not to say 3.5 0-60 is bad.

If this had AWD it would probably hit 2.9-3.1 0-60, but in reality with all that power and torque going to the rear wheels it's gonna be a huge wheelspin show. Dudes gonna be replacing tires every other month :rofl:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom