707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

[COLOR=#red]If I just had to get American muscle for around $75k I'd drop it on the 2015 Vette Z06. No comparison. Chrysler Corp would be better off dropping that price down to the $60s and offering the Hellcat up as a value leader considering it's prodigious HP.

If you guys can remember that's exactly what Nissan did with the GTR when it was first released (yeah I know there was the Skyline GTR before the current model).[/COLOR]

View media item 1057234

Last edited:
What exactly does HP translate too?

[COLOR=#red]Font, horsepower is the power an engine produces. So much more goes into how fast a car goes than just horsepower...like torque, the weight of the vehicle, traction, parasitic drivetrain loss, etc. Torque plays a part too.[/COLOR]

Sweet Jesus. I'm getting 1 in Plum Crazy. This car am me were made for each other.

Imma have that *****ed Kushed out.

700HP and "only" 3.5 0-60??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What a waste of power. Put 700HP and 650+ lb ft of torque in a JDM or Euro and that mofo might just take off and fly.

The M6, Audi RS7, and Merc AMG CLS63 are all as fast or faster to 60mph and getting right at 11.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and none of them are even 600HP. What a waste, but it's cool looking.
hellcat will be 10 second car off the lot and a lot cheaper than all of those. 

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]700HP and "only" 3.5 0-60?? :lol: :lol: What a waste of power. Put 700HP and 650+ lb ft of torque in a JDM or Euro and that mofo might just take off and fly.

The M6, Audi RS7, and Merc AMG CLS63 are all as fast or faster to 60mph and getting right at 11.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and none of them are even 600HP. What a waste, but it's cool looking.[/COLOR]

for the size of that car and weight... thats hella good..

it aint aerodynamic at all..

so its fighting thru some thangz...

Mopar or No car... for ever.

[COLOR=#red]700HP and "only" 3.5 0-60?? :lol: :lol: What a waste of power. Put 700HP and 650+ lb ft of torque in a JDM or Euro and that mofo might just take off and fly.

The M6, Audi RS7, and Merc AMG CLS63 are all as fast or faster to 60mph and getting right at 11.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and none of them are even 600HP. What a waste, but it's cool looking.[/COLOR]

The post your car thread is >>>>>>>> way

**** outta here

Last edited:
Challys have really really grown on me, they are just too boss. Sad to say but I think I like them more than maros and even my stang

700HP and "only" 3.5 0-60??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What a waste of power. Put 700HP and 650+ lb ft of torque in a JDM or Euro and that mofo might just take off and fly.

The M6, Audi RS7, and Merc AMG CLS63 are all as fast or faster to 60mph and getting right at 11.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and none of them are even 600HP. What a waste, but it's cool looking.
True...

But who cares. 
pimp.gif

Not like JDM dudes and Euro dudes are putting that power to use anyway. An Accord has all the power ANYONE needs for day to day driving. Lets be serious.

Wonder what the real world MPG would be though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If I just had to get American muscle for around $75k I'd drop it on the 2015 Vette Z06. No comparison. Chrysler Corp would be better off dropping that price down to the $60s and offering the Hellcat up as a value leader considering it's prodigious HP.

If you guys can remember that's exactly what Nissan did with the GTR when it was first released (yeah I know there was the Skyline GTR before the current model).
No other car in the price range/style would get my money before a C7

base price for the hellcat is $59,990 according to someone who works for chrysler on a challenger forum i visit. 
pimp.gif

we should know for sure on wednesday when order banks open!$ #59,990?$59,990?

Last edited:
True...

But who cares. :pimp:

Not like JDM dudes and Euro dudes are putting that power to use anyway. An Accord has all the power ANYONE needs for day to day driving. Lets be serious.

Wonder what the real world MPG would be though. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Dude there's a perfectly paved country road that I travel between Dallas and College Station that I drive a sustained avg of 100mph including a nice sweeping turn that I comfortably hit at 140mph. I push my ride whenever I can win I know the roads and the usual cop activity. [/COLOR]

If I just had to get American muscle for around $75k I'd drop it on the 2015 Vette Z06. No comparison. Chrysler Corp would be better off dropping that price down to the $60s and offering the Hellcat up as a value leader considering it's prodigious HP.

If you guys can remember that's exactly what Nissan did with the GTR when it was first released (yeah I know there was the Skyline GTR before the current model).

View media item 1057234
No other car in the price range/style would get my money before a C7
I approve if the message [emoji]128077[/emoji]

base price for the hellcat is $59,990 according to someone who works for chrysler on a challenger forum i visit. :pimp:

we should know for sure on wednesday when order banks open!$ #59,990?$59,990?
Challengertalk??? :nerd:
That's where I go for all my challenger info

Back
Top Bottom