707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

[COLOR=#red]I tell you what...take this into a curve with RWD and all that power and you will meet your maker. Muscle cars are all about straight line performance which is cool, but I still prefer a car you can take into the mountain twists without much worry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=r
ed]I tell you what...take this into a curve with RWD and all that power and you will meet your maker. Muscle cars are all about straight line performance which is cool, but I still prefer a car you can take into the mountain twists without much worry.[/COLOR]
then you get urself an evo or sti. Want best of both worlds? Get a 1mill$ car.
Muscle car handling is not as bad as you make it to be. People like you are just stating that to discredit how far muscle cars have come

Last edited:
someone always gotta hate on muscle cars

bruh you arent taking this on a damn track and trying to win first

its the beauty and the beast. its gorgeous, down right mean especially under the hood. its got the 0-60 and quarter mile on lock.

if you are looking for a "track" car then look elsewhere but you honestly can not bad mouth this car

then you get urself an evo or sti. Want best of both worlds? Get a 1mill$ car.
Muscle car handling is not as bad as you make it to be. People like you are just stating that to discredit how far muscle cars have come

someone always gotta hate on muscle cars

bruh you arent taking this on a damn track and trying to win first

its the beauty and the beast. its gorgeous, down right mean especially under the hood. its got the 0-60 and quarter mile on lock.

if you are looking for a "track" car then look elsewhere but you honestly can not bad mouth this car

[COLOR=#red]Man, I keep telling myself that the average reading comprehension of the posters on NT is too low for true discussion to happen. Please re-read my last post and try as hard as you can to understand the words I typed.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Eff the lottery dude...get a career where you can make enough money to get this stuff an then invest wisely from there so you can have even more.

I never say "must be nice"...I say "will be nice".[/COLOR]
Bought my lottery ticket this morning too. My career is great, but I'll never spend the money that I earn on a brand new car.

[COLOR=#red]I tell you what...take this into a curve with RWD and all that power and you will meet your maker. Muscle cars are all about straight line performance which is cool, but I still prefer a car you can take into the mountain twists without much worry.[/COLOR]
This isn't the 1960s anymore. The Hellcat Challenger will perform in the mountain twists without much worry. Face it, this car is a game changer. You want to pay notes on overpriced, underpowererd imports...then do so good sir.

Then take your *** to another thread & talk about that. You keep pushing about your love for euros when no one cares my dude . This thread is to appreciate this beautiful monster of a machine, let us do that goddamb.

Last edited:
I
If I was the richest man in the world that car would still be my daily driver.

I tell people this all the time and they LOL at me but there isn't another car on Earth I'd rather drive.

It's everything I imagine a car should be in real life.

yea like if i hit lotto tomorrow im not even thinkin about audi, lambo, porsche etc

im like sign me up for da hemi hellcat asap, maybe its a cost thing too but id beat the crap out of it.......where as id prob give other cars more TLC

Man I agree with you 100%.

It would be cool to have a 458 and have everyone stare at you, it would be another thing have one of the fastest straight line cars there is, just imagine punching the gas after a red light :x

Audi i still got you brotha :lol:

thing is i said the same thing to my friends, if i won the lotto the hellcat would be the first thing i buy. im lowkey anyways but this thing will grab anyones attention that knows about cars :pimp:

Audi i still got you brotha :lol:

thing is i said the same thing to my friends, if i won the lotto the hellcat would be the first thing i buy. im lowkey anyways but this thing will grab anyones attention that knows about cars :pimp:

All blacked out

:pimp:

11.2 on stocks, it hit 10.8 on slicks. On the cool though 0-60 times have no real world application for the everyday driver. When are you ever flooring the pedal from a complete stop in an everyday driving situation? 0-60 times are overrated if you not racing from a dig. I'd much rather see how quick the car can downshift and get from 60-100. I also am interested to see if it'll break 200mph. The Shelby is marketed as a 200mph car but it barely hit that mark in a very controlled atmosphere. I wonder if the extra horses will get it to 200 considering it weighs 300 more lbs than the Stang.

Elder don't sleep fam. I went to the SRT Track Experience last October and got to put the whole SRT lineup through it's paces. Bro the Chally gets BUSY and handles curves quite nicely. I was pleasantly surprised.

End of the day if I can get a 200mph whip with just about all the amenities of a luxury whip for around $60k and it looks THAT good, I'm biting.

- Preciate it.

245097d1405115181-2015-challenger-information-thread-image.jpg

From challengertalk. Pic is from the CEO of SRTs hellcat. Damn near 22 mpg

Also did not know he's of Haitian descent :pimp:

Man I'm hoping I can start working in Homeland Security by the end of this year. It would be a longshot but I hope my monthly wages would allow me to cop a Hellcat. Praying it doesnt go for over $65k. :nerd:

Some of y'all ****** kill me. I understand that handling is important, and it is to a certain extent. But what can you expect, suspension wise, for the challenger? Yes, straight line performance is the key when it comes to this car and yes it may handle decently on the track, but at the end of the day it's a street car that 9/10 times will be driven on the street. Some of you act like if you were behind the wheel on the street that you will be involved in some Fast and the Furious type race smashing thru corners and hairpin turns and jumping over suspension bridges and hay bales. If that's the case, if you can afford a $60,000 car, you can afford some type of aftermarket sports suspension :rofl:

245097d1405115181-2015-challenger-information-thread-image.jpg

From challengertalk. Pic is from the CEO of SRTs hellcat. Damn near 22 mpg

Also did not know he's of Haitian descent :pimp:

its probably all highway

because even in my 5.7 if i drive like a grandma i cant even come close to 20mpg city

Some of y'all ****** kill me. I understand that handling is important, and it is to a certain extent. But what can you expect, suspension wise, for the challenger? Yes, straight line performance is the key when it comes to this car and yes it may handle decently on the track, but at the end of the day it's a street car that 9/10 times will be driven on the street. Some of you act like if you were behind the wheel on the street that you will be involved in some Fast and the Furious type race smashing thru corners and hairpin turns and jumping over suspension bridges and hay bales. If that's the case, if you can afford a $60,000 car, you can afford some type of aftermarket sports suspension
roll.gif
lmao 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Some of y'all ****** kill me. I understand that handling is important, and it is to a certain extent. But what can you expect, suspension wise, for the challenger? Yes, straight line performance is the key when it comes to this car and yes it may handle decently on the track, but at the end of the day it's a street car that 9/10 times will be driven on the street. Some of you act like if you were behind the wheel on the street that you will be involved in some Fast and the Furious type race smashing thru corners and hairpin turns and jumping over suspension bridges and hay bales. If that's the case, if you can afford a $60,000 car, you can afford some type of aftermarket sports suspension :rofl:
bruh...moutain roads are serious bsuiness. 700hp on a mountain road in a chally= death.

SRT CEO Ralph Gilles seems like such a cool dude. seems like he enjoys the cars as much as we do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom