707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

im a mopar guy so im biased, but there isnt a car on the planet that i would pick aesthetics+performance wise over this. just oozes machismo. such a bad ***, menacing car. :pimp:

no dude this car really is bad as %&^$ though

I think this is currently my fave car right now. They just stepped it up inside an out. This car just alpha as F

im proud of the americans right now

the new corvette is exotic to me i love it an i love this too

such bargains

Last edited:
I
[thread="593440"]im a mopar guy so im biased, but there isnt a car on the planet that i would pick aesthetics+performance wise over this. just oozes machismo. such a bad ***, menacing car. :pimp: [/thread]
[thread="593440"] [/thread]
[thread="593440"]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s1UoSVicNtg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/thread]

If I was the richest man in the world that car would still be my daily driver.

I tell people this all the time and they LOL at me but there isn't another car on Earth I'd rather drive.

It's everything I imagine a car should be in real life.

I
If I was the richest man in the world that car would still be my daily driver.

I tell people this all the time and they LOL at me but there isn't another car on Earth I'd rather drive.

It's everything I imagine a car should be in real life.

yea like if i hit lotto tomorrow im not even thinkin about audi, lambo, porsche etc

im like sign me up for da hemi hellcat asap, maybe its a cost thing too but id beat the crap out of it.......where as id prob give other cars more TLC

Last edited:
the dodge rep in that video said "pricing will be out in a week and the word is you'll be pleasantly surprised"

that $59k base rumored price tag might be the real deal. ive been stacking for a 2015 392, but i swear if that price turns out to be true i might just wait a lil longer and get that hellcat in my driveway.

Last edited:
If the hellcat is 59k then they better lower the price of the 2015 6.4 392 :lol:

59k............that thing is gonna sell like hot cakes

wont dealers do mark ups if demand is high?

zyzz im uppin my lottery drawings bruh idc it dont even need be huge jackpot :lol:

Last edited:
Not all dealers do mark up. Just have to find one who doesn't. Or at least go through costco or credit union and pay sticker for this bad boy. If pricing is right might jump ship. Curious to see what the srt charger looks like. Hopefully they fixed the front end.

i dunno i think the charger looks better in person than pics

it wasnt THAT bad............but i understand ppl calling it a big dart

[COLOR=#red]700HP and "only" 3.5 0-60?? :lol: :lol: What a waste of power. Put 700HP and 650+ lb ft of torque in a JDM or Euro and that mofo might just take off and fly.

The M6, Audi RS7, and Merc AMG CLS63 are all as fast or faster to 60mph and getting right at 11.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and none of them are even 600HP. What a waste, but it's cool looking.[/COLOR]

0-60 numbers are moot for the majority of average drivers unless you are consistently dragging your car. My SRT Charger is a 470hp freight train. Still fun as hell to drive.

In terms of style, performance, features and VALUE...Mopar can't lose right now. Except for that ugly *** redesigned Charger. :x My GOD they screwed that up! I was SO disappointed when I seen that oversized Dart. :rolleyes

As far as the z06 goes though that's a totally different beast. Once you add the z07 package you getting into the $100k range. Totally different demographic. Not to mention performance is much better due to weight and aerodynamics. The Corvette z06 is an American supercar hands down and not even in the same league as the Chally. Don't let hp numbers fool you in that regard.

Hellcat is gunning for Shelby and ZL1 not Audi and Mercedes. I get what you're saying as far as performance numbers go but Dodge, Chevy, and Ford are in a hp pissing match right now and Dodge just took the lead.

BTW you are absolutely right though. If I was looking in that $75-$90K price range it'd be no contest. New z06 is a work of art in every way possible.

- Preciate it.

This car still won't be able to take on Shelby or ZL1. With that being said, it's still an amazing car.

Wish we could get a copo camaro that is street legal or something :smh:

The new z/28 is pretty damn close to a street legal COPO with better handling but no rollcage.

Think the COPO comes with a Powerglide ******, the Z/28 comes with a 6 speed. Not only that but the Z/28 is a supercar that comes with none of the bells and whistles.

I really do wish they made the charger a 2 door :smh:

Word, a 4 door sports car isn't right.

Wont be able to take a shelby or ZL1 in what? it beats both in the 1/4.

dodge is running the muscle car **** right now

hellcat > gt500 > zl1/z28

392 > 5.0 > SS

Last edited:
Wont be able to take a shelby or ZL1 in what? it beats both in the 1/4.

dodge is running the muscle car **** right now

hellcat > gt500 > zl1/z28
392 > 5.0 > SS

97435-54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

zyzz im uppin my lottery drawings bruh idc it dont even need be huge jackpot :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Eff the lottery dude...get a career where you can make enough money to get this stuff an then invest wisely from there so you can have even more.

I never say "must be nice"...I say "will be nice".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Eff the lottery dude...get a career where you can make enough money to get this stuff an then invest wisely from there so you can have even more.

I never say "must be nice"...I say "will be nice".[/COLOR]

Of course. But lotto dreams are still fun, can't win if ya don't play!

This or ZL1 just give me 2 years I don't eem care

Back
Top Bottom