707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

Yeah I'm not even gonna lie, I'm going to drive it like I stole it :lol: a lot of 0-60's, thats why I wanna know how much better the brakes are in this edition.

Yeah I'm not even gonna lie, I'm going to drive it like I stole it :lol: a lot of 0-60's, thats why I wanna know how much better the brakes are in this edition.

thats how you pose to drive it

my boy with his RT says he avg like 10 mpg lol

Wonder how often those tires, brakes and oil changes have to be...

not much? just like any other car?

unless of course you are roasting your tires, speeding like crazy and tracking it then you might need to do all that frequently.

Then what is the purpose of buying a 700 hp+ car?

you think everyone who buys this is tracking it? if so lulzzzz

I would hope they're doing something to see the 700+ hp

Only way to drive :smokin

Hurts my heart when I see someone in something mean doing the speed limit on the highway.

Last edited:
the 392 RTs start at 38k and the SRT 392 starts at 45k. really good prices those 392 engines. they are beeeeasts and now with the new 8 speed automatic. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 people were running low 12s with the stock older models so we might see some people break into the 11s.

http://media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do;jsessionid=07D76EC44F2E61B666BBD0C5AE7B74C6?&id=15797&mid=1

Last edited:
the 392 RTs start at 38k and the SRT 392 starts at 45k. really good prices those 392 engines. they are beeeeasts and now with the new 8 speed automatic. :x :pimp:  people were running low 12s with the stock older models so we might see some people break into the 11s.

confirmed??? :x

the 392 RTs start at 38k and the SRT 392 starts at 45k. really good prices those 392 engines. they are beeeeasts and now with the new 8 speed automatic. :x :pimp:  people were running low 12s with the stock older models so we might see some people break into the 11s.

Damn I forgot all about the torqueflight.

Yeah I think its time to upgrade.

I got about 4 K of positive equity in my current car if I can upgrade without my note changing I'm doing a 392 R/T myself.

Last edited:
dont know exact difference between the r/t 6.4 and srt but we will see.
I am not sure, but i think its the hood scoop(functional), the grille, new driving modes and better brembo brakes. not sure what else tho.

i do like the way the srt 392 looks better than the rt 392, but its really minor stuff.

heres what chrysler put out
  • New Challenger SRT 392 delivers 485 horsepower, plus new six-piston front Brembo brakes, 20 x 9.5-inch wide forged wheels, 18-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, three-mode adaptive suspension and all-new Drive Modes to personally tailor the driving experience with a starting U.S. MSRP of $45,995
i bet the 392 RT doesnt have the adaptive suspension the way the core didnt.

Last edited:
:wow: $59K

Mopar has changed the game with this one. Even if the Hellcat doesn't sell a large volumes, this will drives sales for every version of the 15 Challenger.

The SRT 392 will have the hood, better brakes, and better suspension than the RT 392.

I don't know how, but one of these will be in the garage when the leases are returned to dealership in 18'.

I can't believe the pricing. Legit my fave car right now an so realistic. I'll be content with a scat pack.

I get all the fuss with the 59k starting price.

GT500 is less than 59k ($55k) with 660+hp and got 24mpg :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom