707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

Stangs eat challys all day

Stangs dont have "hood" appeal though
laugh.gif
what? stock for stock auto 392s eat auto/manual 5.0s from a dig, roll, 1/8 or 1/4. bolt on for bolt on 392s still win.

heres my boy doomsday with his 392 tune/CIA/DRs only destroying all kinds of mustangs in 1/8 and 1/4. there's a supercharged terminator and a gt500 in there. 
laugh.gif
 392s aint no joke they haul ***.

expecting similar results with hellcat vs shelby on the strip.

Last edited:
Son....I'm ready to fork over my 08 r/t right now....gonna wait until that markup drops though

what? stock for stock auto 392s eat auto/manual 5.0s from a dig, roll, 1/8 or 1/4. bolt on for bolt on 392s still win.

heres my boy doomsday with his 392 tune/CIA/DRs only destroying all kinds of mustangs in 1/8 and 1/4. there's a supercharged terminator and a gt500 in there. :lol:  392s aint no joke they haul ***.

expecting similar results with hellcat vs shelby on the strip.
Tune only??? :lol:

Scat pack r/t gonna be ridiculous reading about it with the brakes, hood, all the computer functions

Aiming for that unless I do good and can get a hellcat

I just want a 6.4 under my good

Tune only???
laugh.gif
yes tune, drag radials and cia. i know this guy.

i can post videos of other 392s beating 50s as well if you'd like. i got nothing against mustangs and im just keeping it real. i know with bolt ons them coyotes can get pretty beastly.

i want to see what the hellcat can do in the 1/4 with a good driver. if drunk *** richard rawling can get 10.8 w/ DRs only then a good driver should be able to beat that.

Last edited:
too lazy to list the source, but this car is confirmed to have 707hp.. i read about it yesterday. supposed to be the most powerful production muscle car ever.

but in the end... its just a big powerful boat to me IMO. i'd take something with a little less power but also lighter. 4k lbs+ is gettin a little rediculous for a car that seats basically 2 people and a big engine.

yes tune, drag radials and cia. i know this guy.

i can post videos of other 392s beating 50s as well if you'd like. i got nothing against mustangs and im just keeping it real. i know with bolt ons them coyotes can get pretty beastly.

i want to see what the hellcat can do in the 1/4 with a good driver. if drunk *** richard rawling can get 10.8 w/ DRs only then a good driver should be able to beat that.
50more hp plus tune and cai. I can see that eating a 5.0. But let me leave stangs out of this since this is a chally thread.
Hellcats a dope car

If I was doing a Hellcat I'd wait a year or toe until the demand died down.

Also if y'all are really serious about getting one at retail id call every dealership in the country before getting taxed on one locally.

It only costs 5-600 bucks to ship a car maybe not even that if memory serves me correctly.

Not sure if you guys are aware but to get around dealer markups have it factory built. A dealer can't add a lot premium if it's coming straight from the factory to you. They also can't hit you with the markup on options that you don't necessarily want on the car (wheel and tire packages, tint, etc)

And no I'm not talking out of my ***. This is exactly how I bought my 2013 SRT Charger in the summer of 2012. The dealer tried to sell me a 2012 SRT off the lot but it was marked up to $59K! It was white like I wanted but didn't have the interior color I wanted. It had every option available to the SRT's plus a ridiculous "lot premium" which made it $11K over retail. I was like hell naw, I can get a new 2013 built the way I want it, 0 miles, 0 lot rot, for more than $10K less than the year old car they were trying to sell me. I wasn't having it.

Now you have to put a minimum $500 deposit down and you'll need to find a dealership who won't bs you and try to talk you out of ordering the car. Just gotta know the game and be confident when you go in there. They can't STOP you from ordering one but they can make it a helluva headache to do so. It helps a ton if your credit is A1 also.

I can't front I had to go to about 4 different dealerships before I could get someone to order it without the hassle but now that I've done it once I'll never buy a lot car again unless it's a STUPID deal.

Also Mopar's order system is pretty dope. You get to see the different stages your car is at while it's being built. The anticipation will kill you but it's like waiting on Christmas. If you have the means and really want a car like the Hellcat or 392, I'd definitely go the factory build route.

P.S. There is a timeframe on factory orders. I'm not sure when order banks close but I'd guess around the end of the calendar year.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom