88 cement legit check please

Are these real or fake?

• authentic! gogogo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake. send 'em back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've looked at these pictures a few times and I have even referred to several youtube videos.  However, I guess I'm not an expert so I would like an expert's opinion.  
I would appreciate your kind expertise on the authenticity of these shoes.  

there are only 5 pictures.  the deal for a buy it now was too good to wait.  so i jumped on the deal.  i was a little cautious because the price was too good to be true.  

AGAIN!  I appreciate your time.  

Pretty sure these are fake. Size tag in shoe has same production dates as my fake pair of these. Shape of shoe looks off and stitching around red eyelids looks really crooked. Eprint looks high on toe box. Id move on to another pair if it was me jus ny take.

Last edited:
date of the fakes vary. my fake pair is 11/27/12 and i had an authentic end with 11/27/12 and 12/21/12
hard to say on these
elephant print looks okay in the back, but the front is a little on the high side. ive seen retail pairs with mediocre elephant print

date of the fakes vary. my fake pair is 11/27/12 and i had an authentic end with 11/27/12 and 12/21/12
hard to say on these
elephant print looks okay in the back, but the front is a little on the high side. ive seen retail pairs with mediocre elephant print
Agreed on the dates varying point. But i have seen multiple fake pairs of these with them same 10/10/12 12/21/12 production dates not just my fake pair

the tag on the tongue should also have a Y3?  i have authentics with that Y3 on top the right of the tag on the tongue.  is this for all authentics?

the tag on the tongue should also have a Y3?  i have authentics with that Y3 on top the right of the tag on the tongue.  is this for all authentics?
Yes it def should. The pair posted above doesn't have it. Nice catch. Repped. Pretty sure that should confirm it. Fake in my humble opinion

Last edited:
these are 100% fake. shape of the shoe is off and  indicative of a fake . eprint cut is too high in both the front and the back. 

Back
Top Bottom