A$AP

I cannot believe someone gave them 3 million dollars to come out with that hot garbage I just downloaded. I made it through 1 track (bath salts) and I consider that a great accomplishment.
ASAPMob, the garbage you just put out was one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent mixtape were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award them no points, and may God have mercy on everyone who took the time to listens soul. :smh:

So you only listened to the track that came out a weak ago????? Thats not even the first few songs b, log off you're listening wrong.

I cannot believe someone gave them 3 million dollars to come out with that hot garbage I just downloaded. I made it through 1 track (bath salts) and I consider that a great accomplishment.
ASAPMob, the garbage you just put out was one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent mixtape were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award them no points, and may God have mercy on everyone who took the time to listens soul. :smh:

Hol up

cats got a 3 mill check to make a mixtape for real???

P on the boards showed his *** on this tape.
pimp.gif

I think Ferg and Ant both sounds dumb as hell. How do you guys just overlook Da$h and Twelvy? That "Jay Reed" track is the best on there.

This tape is very underwhelming so far........

Gonna give it another listen but yeah not too many bangers on here :smh:

Da$h is with ASAP now?

I ***** with him when he was Dame ..

Sean O'connell is sick with them beats

FERG IS THE BEST IN ASAP BRUH!! Ferg tape is needed. Y'all just dont understand the vibe he be putting out.

Songs are so spiritual and cozy :pimp:

Tape is dope. I do agree that Ferg is next up out of the crew. I don't think he's the best yet, but he's got some spunk. I'm feeling "Bangin on Waxx" but I'm not too much a fan of those little periodic pauses when one of the crew members would start talking.

Rocky is the best out of ASAP period, Ferg is cool tho. The tape is tough, I **** with it.

Back
Top Bottom