A$AP

16. Like I’m Apart (Feat. Florence Welch)

_golden_mafia_coffin.jpg

Stop Playin'.

A lot of features.. Still excited. Skrillex though? >D

I'm thinking that they might either sample this track, or that A$AP is just going to spit over this track as is, with minimal restructuring, similar to how Kanye & Jay did with Flux Pavilion's "I Can't Stop".

The supposed Tracklist (Got it from Miss Info)
A$AP Rocky – LongLiveASAP (Rumored Tracklisting):
1. Long Live A$AP
2. Goldie
3. PMW (All I Really Need) (Feat. Schoolboy Q)
4. LVL
5. Hell (Feat. Santigold)
6. Pain (Feat. OverDoz)
7. F**kin’ Problems (Feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)
8. Wild For The Night
9. 1 Train (Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bad*****, Yelawolf, Danny Brown, Action Bronson & Big K.R.I.T.)
10. Fashion Killa
11. Phoenix
12. Suddenly
13. Pretty Flacco (Remix) (Feat. Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame & Pharrell)
14. Ghetto Symphony (Feat. Gunplay & A$AP Ferg)
15. Ticket
16. Like I’m Apart (Feat. Florence Welch)
17. Purple Swag (Remix)
PLEASE
Digging a bunch of the features.  Tracklist looks solid.  

Based off the title, was hype for track 9... til I saw all the features 
sick.gif

i think rocky should've minimized his features for this project. That 1 train song better be dope af with all those features too. I just hope at least 70% of these tracks are a combination of clams and ty beats.

I dont think it's neccesarily too many features. 9 out of 17 tracks have no features and then im sure the Santigold and Florence tracks will be just hook/melody faetures. Either was tracklist looks solid

i think rocky should've minimized his features for this project. That 1 train song better be dope af with all those features too. I just hope at least 70% of these tracks are a combination of clams and ty beats.

THIS

Rocky over their production always delivered... Those were some of my favorite tracks off LiveLoveA$AP

& that lineup on 1 train :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom