A$AP

I'm glad this is getting the respect it deserves.... With him, K.Dot, Black Hippie, Cole hip hop is going to be in good shape for awhile

Last edited:
The album is cool. Every track is good, but from first listen, I'm not blown away by anything.

I think it might be because I had high expections for this album. We'll see if it grows on me more.

I don't see how this could be considered better than GKMC in any way, shape or form. But to each his own.

Ghetto Symphony & LVL tho..
pimp.gif

The person who leaked it had to be a chick. She must've been mad about that dress :lol:

The album is good so far..

album needed more Ferg

shifting focus to his solo mixtape :nerd:

solid effort though, will bang in the slab

Not going to say if it's better than GKMC.

But I can say I'm probably going to have a desire to listen to this a month later. Unlike GKMC.

from "the tracklist" that was posted

it seems like he's going for a modern eclectic mood with this album.
He's not the greatest lyricist but when he gets a good beat, he doesn't ruin it, which is more than I can say about his peers.

def excited to hear it.

The first half of this album is just :x :pimp: but the second half kinda drags it down. Still a good album without question.

Last edited:
Waiting for January . . . I learned to not listened to unfinished leaks . . . So hard tho . . . Listened to 1Train . . . Hit Boy coulda got a better beat . . .

I listened to the first half and took this **** out the car. Wasn't feelin it at all. Will give it a second listen later

Blasted this in the whip while driving down to DC today....:x :smokin :smokin Production was cold bros, Rocky defintely has a hit with this debut, I was expecting half of it to be "meh" but played it straight through and was mad when it ended :lol: totally different to GKMC it was more like Jesus Piece w/o the theme imo, but anyways all three were great releases

Will buy it upon its actual release to support dude, saw him live in Cleveland and homie had a good show :smokin This was a verrry good album on my first couple listens...standouts to me were: PWC (ASAP and Q work really well together), LVL, 1 Train, and i dunno why but I loved Ghetto Symphony too, Gunplay :lol: :smokin Pleasantly surprised by this, hope he still does well upon release b/c he deserves it

Forgot how much I like Goldie. Looking forward to the chopped & screwed version of this album.

Back
Top Bottom