A$AP

Thats one of the most refreshing remixes or collabos in general that I've heard in awhile. I've been beat over the head for so many years with these generic Young Money + Ace Hood/Meek Mill/Swizz Beatz/Rick Ross/etc tracks that I forgot what actual collabos sounds like

Last edited:
Thats one of the most refreshing remixes or collabos in general that I've heard in awhile. I've been beat over the head for so many years with these generic Young Money + Ace Hood/Meek Mill/Swizz Beatz/Rick Ross/etc tracks that I forgot what actual collabos sounds like

Exactly.

I like Ferg cause he picks not so typical artist to work with (minus french on that work remix)

f*ck*n bonethugs & onyx

When i seen that Onyx feature on the tracklisting for Trap Lord my first reaction was "whaaaat"

Honestly.. im so sick of a lot of these rappers oversaturating themselves with features to try and stay relevant. Just quit rappin.

Anyways, Ferg is cool and so is Rocky.. this Shabba join is crazy and doesnt sound like no trap **** and still bangs..even the original. gotta feelin these dudes are goin to do well if mainstream rap moves away from trap soundin **** and a different sound emerges. hell, wouldnt be surprised if they were the ones who influenced or helped that happen.

Last edited:
that song is piff! I like pretty much everything ASAP has released so far but Im really looking forward to the Mob album.. they said on BET that they were "bringing" it back to the 90s but with a modern twist and Im excited for it. I think they have the real potential to be a strong force next year and surprise a lot of people

Last edited:
song and video is ill and i like nast but it just dawned on me how boring his flow can be sometimes

Looks like Bone Thugs, Method Man and Onyx are doing it right. A lot of other vets are doing it wrong.
DING DING. Add Nas, Rae and Banks (altho he aint really a vet, but he been doin it long enough)..they actually be showing support and workin with these new NY rappers instead of on that hatin ****

Last edited:
This is a A$AP Thread
I guess, besides the Meth verse 
pimp.gif
this song been out. The beat cold, but that hook is the farthest thing from greatness

Modern day Nas Is Like video

Just when I've all about written off any A$AP member that ain't Rocky they end up doing something to impress me.

Back
Top Bottom