A$AP

he has to be signed on the low at this point....watch this tape get held back for a huge roll out...none of that drop a livemixtapes link and move on $%%$ lol

If anything, things like this should inspire you musicians on Niketalk. Anyone can get famous off the internet OVERNIGHT nowadays. You're on the internet enough, use it to your advantage.

If anything, things like this should inspire you musicians on Niketalk. Anyone can get famous off the internet OVERNIGHT nowadays. You're on the internet enough, use it to your advantage.

Damn, since Oct 3rd this thread has been littered with salt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Damn, since Oct 3rd this thread has been littered with salt
laugh.gif

I called it in the middle of September 
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Be patient yall. Cause we all know if he says end of the month once October 1st hits yall gon be mad and say **@@ rocky lol. Let him make sure its right. In this game you only got one chance for a first impression

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Man, his buzz grew QUICK.
I'm saying and you saying people seem very salty about it, especially a few who represent rappers than still on ground zero *shrugs*

Not saying they don't have a point but tis the game.  Kid has a sound that's hitting and charisma, sometimes that matters more than this paying dues ++#% y'all whining about.

I was at an instore and Killa Kyleon was there. They played purple swag and that $+!%% was heated and was just saying that he don't like how asap running away with that Htown swag. I wish Rocky woulda showed up at A3C tho

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

heh @ a punchline rapper from Houston crying about styles getting stolen....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I hope this tape drops before November....
nerd.gif
frown.gif
You dying on November 1st, bro? 
frown.gif

Nah...
grin.gif

But since Take Care got pushed back I got no new music to look foward to

Damn man a dude can't make ONE song showing respect for a certain type of music without the hate ? "Killa" kyleon sounds jealous .

Im saying tho if ASAP was from Houston he would be just another %$%** tho.

Dont see how yall upset that Htown rappers not feeling that %+@#

Back
Top Bottom