A$AP

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm just gonna stop since this has nothing to do with Rocky...but some of you have no clue what the difference is between SLIM fitting jeans and SKINNY jeans. There's a huge difference. If you were wearing skinny jeans before 2007 you were either ghey, emo or in a rock band.

Man shut the #@!$ up . You from North Carolina boy stop commenting on NYC culture cause obviously you don't know $#@! about it. Dudes used to try to clown us because of us wearing skinny jeans now since the masses is on it we get clowns like you crying "you guys didn't start anything"  Sit your hatin' $#@ down , don't reply.
roll.gif
at a person from North Carolina trying to tell NYC dudes about FASHION im done.

Aww my bad Bari. You sound ignorant as hell, acting like everywhere in NC is hickville. Wilmington, some parts of Raleigh and Charlotte are up on fashion too believe it or not. And I moved to NC from Jersey a few years ago, and I go back to visit there and go to NYC atleast once a year.

You don't live here you don't know $#@! boy

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm just gonna stop since this has nothing to do with Rocky...but some of you have no clue what the difference is between SLIM fitting jeans and SKINNY jeans. There's a huge difference. If you were wearing skinny jeans before 2007 you were either ghey, emo or in a rock band.

Man shut the #@!$ up . You from North Carolina boy stop commenting on NYC culture cause obviously you don't know $#@! about it. Dudes used to try to clown us because of us wearing skinny jeans now since the masses is on it we get clowns like you crying "you guys didn't start anything"  Sit your hatin' $#@ down , don't reply.
roll.gif
at a person from North Carolina trying to tell NYC dudes about FASHION im done.

Aww my bad Bari. You sound ignorant as hell, acting like everywhere in NC is hickville. Wilmington, some parts of Raleigh and Charlotte are up on fashion too believe it or not. And I moved to NC from Jersey a few years ago, and I go back to visit there and go to NYC atleast once a year.

You don't live here you don't know $#@! boy

everyone in asap plays their own respective role. please don't think that because one member is more visible than the other that he's to take all credit. rocky is a product of the minds of yams, sonically, and bari, aesthetically.

everyone in asap plays their own respective role. please don't think that because one member is more visible than the other that he's to take all credit. rocky is a product of the minds of yams, sonically, and bari, aesthetically.

West Coast started skinny jeans, because skateboarders started skinny jeans. dont question my logic. matterfact skateboarding dont get enough credit for so called fashion. if you wear baggy pants you look goofy and wonder why the real world dont take you serious hahahaha!

I gotta say this too; Rocky be killin it wit the JS adidas
pimp.gif

West Coast started skinny jeans, because skateboarders started skinny jeans. dont question my logic. matterfact skateboarding dont get enough credit for so called fashion. if you wear baggy pants you look goofy and wonder why the real world dont take you serious hahahaha!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Nah. Read that article again, Yams came up with the name. Bari wanted them to be called PIF Unit. And what the hell does that have to do with anything? Neither Yams nor Bari rap or produce...that was just what they were calling their group of friends, not group of music artists. He also didn't establish their relationship with Nike Sportswear, that's just who Rocky sent out there along with ASAP Dom to design the Destroyer jacket that Nike was going to make in honor of ASAP. I don't know anything about the relationship with Black Scale other than that they wear it all the time. Either way...he's seriously just a dude with fresh clothes that chills with Rocky....nothing more. Not some prophet that the entire industry is getting their fashion sense from.

they working together with black scale so they can drop some clothing

Oh damn and that's all cuz of ASAP Bari huh.....lol

THIS.

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Nah. Read that article again, Yams came up with the name. Bari wanted them to be called PIF Unit. And what the hell does that have to do with anything? Neither Yams nor Bari rap or produce...that was just what they were calling their group of friends, not group of music artists. He also didn't establish their relationship with Nike Sportswear, that's just who Rocky sent out there along with ASAP Dom to design the Destroyer jacket that Nike was going to make in honor of ASAP. I don't know anything about the relationship with Black Scale other than that they wear it all the time. Either way...he's seriously just a dude with fresh clothes that chills with Rocky....nothing more. Not some prophet that the entire industry is getting their fashion sense from.

they working together with black scale so they can drop some clothing

Oh damn and that's all cuz of ASAP Bari huh.....lol

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom