Originally Posted by dropKicks

Originally Posted by YungMooly

You must be the Lamest foo on NT.. no doubt

How so? Because I posted a video of me doing !*#+? @*#$ outta here boy
= Get Fresh Crew

Yall sell crack and buy 2 hypnotic bottles .......... HAAAAAA MARK .. Yall aint doin nothin with them airsoft guns quit playin man .. Get your lil bro out the trunk and quit playin dawg ..

Why so serious blood? Or cuz....or whatever you wanna pretend to be over the internet...lol did you really just call me a "MARK" you must have been an extra in boyz in the hood or something huh...you sounding mad hurt over there. I ain't with the e-goonery so chill with that folk.
You musta been an extra on 8 mile wit yo grandmas glasses on

Corny

if you're from detroit, i hope dilla is looking down on you from the heavens and cursing your sinful existence.

what the hell was that? i want my 4:17 back.

WTH?????

3050411553_d45d0ae06c.jpg

-BDIS-

it wasnt even that bad but I seen not one old school chevy
smh.gif
. its not a rap video without a old school chevy...

this thread is ridiculous.
roll.gif

i can imagine all of the nters in this thread in the haters ball.

Hate.Hate.Hate

that was one of the worst videos i have ever watched in my life. sucks to be you bro.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Tooo much hate. Where can I cop some Cartiers? I been feelin them frames.

Idk if y'all got DOC's up there, but thats where i get mine. You should be able to find them in a Jewlery store around the way too.

You @*!%%% that's hating are funny to me, salty a 19 yr old out here lives a dawg *%% life, and making more money while doing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

You must be the Lamest foo on NT.. no doubt

How so? Because I posted a video of me doing !*#+? @*#$ outta here boy
= Get Fresh Crew

Yall sell crack and buy 2 hypnotic bottles .......... HAAAAAA MARK .. Yall aint doin nothin with them airsoft guns quit playin man .. Get your lil bro out the trunk and quit playin dawg ..

Why so serious blood? Or cuz....or whatever you wanna pretend to be over the internet...lol did you really just call me a "MARK" you must have been an extra in boyz in the hood or something huh...you sounding mad hurt over there. I ain't with the e-goonery so chill with that folk.
You musta been an extra on 8 mile wit yo grandmas glasses on

Corny

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I saddens me to see out black youth acting/dressing like this.

tired.gif

this is one thing I don't agree with, I appreciate individualism. That is one thing we have that can't be taken away, social conformity sucks. Let theman be unique, mind your buisneASS.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I saddens me to see out black youth acting/dressing like this.

tired.gif

this is one thing I don't agree with, I appreciate individualism. That is one thing we have that can't be taken away, social conformity sucks. Let the man be unique, mind your buisneASS.
Nothing against him, but how is he being unique? I'm not saying that he has to conform at all, the stuff in that video doesn't only happenwhere he lives.

post-war Iraq > Detroit.

Detroit....Michigan as a whole breeds the most corniest of all cornball people on earth. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity. So glad I left Michigan.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom