A few 'FYI' things about Nike and Nike products.........

RE:
The Nike SHOX Experience+ is a combination of all three cushioning systems, SHOX, Air Max, and Zoom. It's designed to give your feet a very plushed ridewhen running. The SHOX are not turned into "bubbles". Please refer to my original post about "bubbles".

Oh sorry! But they look more like bubbles now. You can see through them and they are round like bubbles. They used to look like columns, but now all myfriends are saying, "Hey, did you see the new Shox bubbles?" We used to say, shox columns instead of bubbles. But I will let them all know thatthey aren't bubbles anymore.

What if we called them orbs instead? Is that okay? SHOX orbs, that sounds pretty cool, right?

Originally Posted by kob3nme

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

me:
I would like for no one to ever use the term 'bred' to talk about a black/red shoe. Please only use 'black/red' from now on.

Does that mean it's going to happen? Even if I ask nicely, will it happen?

Absolutely not.

While I appreciate the knowledge you've shared on the different technologies, I hope you realize that it won't stop people from using the term 'bubble'.
MenofOregon:
Although I do understand your thoughts, I'd like to add that the name 'bred' was given as a nickname by "shoeheads". I cannot stand the nickname 'bred'. It is NOT a color that's written in a catalog or shoebox.

We, however, did NOT ever give a nickname for our Air cushioning units at any point in time. It was always named an Air-Sole unit since it was introduced to us by former NASA engineer Frank Rudy. I don't think someone with that level of education would ever call it a "bubble" and introduce it to Mr. Knight as such.

You'd be looked at very oddly, and quite possibly corrected, if you said that to a Campus employee. It's simply not a choice. The correct terminology is Air-Sole unit, Air cushioning unit, or Air Unit.
Oh, I completely understand where you're coming from; I get your point.

I just don't think you're getting my point. My point is that there is a difference between 'professional discourse' and 'casual conversation'. I despise the term 'bred' and I would never use it, but I can't REASONABLY expect it to go away just because it's not on a box.

I hate the term 'bred'.

Is 'bred' on any shoe box, anywhere?
Of course not.

Will that stop people from using it in casual conversation?
Of course not.

Apply that same concept to this thread. Realistically, it's not reasonable to expect people to use professional language in casual conversation. You can drop knowledge and let people know what the correct terms are, but you can't reasonably expect everyone to use those terms from now on, and only those terms.
nicely put. MenofOregon How much weight is an air unit suppose to withstand?
Good question. It varies, depending on the weight of the athlete, duration/length of time of the sport or activity, the type of surface that is beingused, and also the type of Air unit. But for the most part, they can withstand a great amount of force/pressure.

Originally Posted by aelione ingersol

RE:
The Nike SHOX Experience+ is a combination of all three cushioning systems, SHOX, Air Max, and Zoom. It's designed to give your feet a very plushed ride when running. The SHOX are not turned into "bubbles". Please refer to my original post about "bubbles".

Oh sorry! But they look more like bubbles now. You can see through them and they are round like bubbles. They used to look like columns, but now all my friends are saying, "Hey, did you see the new Shox bubbles?" We used to say, shox columns instead of bubbles. But I will let them all know that they aren't bubbles anymore.

What if we called them orbs instead? Is that okay? SHOX orbs, that sounds pretty cool, right?
I guess in some sense they appear to be "bubble-like". Call it what you will, but in this company we must go by certain protocol. And theterm "bubble" doesn't sit too well with the designers or anyone else involved with the design and innovation process.

MenofOregon:
Call it what you will, but in this company we must go by certain protocol.
Understood, but this website is not part of 'the company'; this is a public forum, not a Nike brainstorm or design meeting or anything.

Basically, what you're announcing in this thread is along the lines of the following: "We, at Nike, only refer to the Air units by the followingterms: Tuned Air, Max Air, Tuned Air, etc., etc., etc. We, at Nike, do not refer to them as 'bubbles'."

And that's... cool, I guess. But I mean, this isn't Nike.
nerd.gif

Know what I mean?

I think you're kind of trying to say 'We, at Nike, would appreciate if you all stopped calling these units 'bubbles'. We, at Nike, wouldappreciate if you call them the same things we call them, because years of research and development has gone into making these units, and it is disrespectfulfor you to call them 'bubbles' when they are so much more."

And my basic reply is: good luck with that. It's just flat-out not going to happen. The reason it's not going to happen has nothing to do with mesaying so; it's just not going to happen because they resemble bubbles, they have air, and (more importantly) people have been calling them bubbles sincethe first visible units appeared in Nikes. AND... even catalogs call the units bubbles.

It's just a public term reserved for casual conversation and widely accepted as a common colloquialism.

Yes, but you as the consumer are referencing OUR products and technology. So it's only right that you should use the correct name. I wouldn't go toyour workplace or company and use an incorrect/false name to describe your products or services without finding out the proper term. I'm sure uppermanagement, senior executives, or some other veteran employees would have something to say about it.

I appreciate your concern, but my concern is to educate the consumers about the proper names/terminology with respect to Nike, Nike Innovation, and Nikeconsumers. It's more of an educational issue, not criticism. Education should never be criticised.

By the way, which Nike catalogs refer to them as "bubbles"?

MenofOregon:
Yes, but you as the consumer are referencing OUR products and technology. So it's only right that you should use the correct name. I wouldn't go to your workplace or company and use an incorrect/false name to describe your products or services without finding out the proper term.
Basically, what you're saying is that it is only right that a person should use the company's correct terminology when they are in thatcompany's workplace.

And that's an excellent point.

But you are not talking to people who are in Nike's workplace; you are talking to people who are in the public, on a public forum.
wink.gif

MenofOregon:
I appreciate your concern, but my concern is to educate the consumers about the proper names/terminology with respect to Nike, Nike Innovation, and Nike consumers. It's more of an educational issue, not criticism. Education should never be criticised.
When you start telling people what to do, you are no longer ONLY about education.
wink.gif
Telling people "You should do this, and stop doing that" is not'educating people'.
wink.gif

MenofOregon:
By the way, which Nike catalogs refer to them as "bubbles"?
I never said there were Nike catalogs referring to air units as bubbles.
wink.gif
I simply said that catalogs refer to Air units as bubbles. Will I find Nikeshoes in Nike catalogs ONLY, or will I find them in HUNDREDS of catalogs put out by many different companies? I'll find Nike shoes in hundreds of differentcatalogs, and many of them refer to the units as bubbles.

And they have every right to.

And anyone who wants to call them a bubble also has the right, because this is the public; this is not the Nike workplace.

And I'm not concerned at all; just engaging in discussion with you.
happy.gif

I never stated that this was a Nike workplace. I'm talking strictly about the technology and terminology reference.

I never said to "do this" or "stop doing that". What I've been saying and giving is the proper name/terminology for our technology.That's called educating the consumer. A lot of whom seem to appreciate and are willing to learn more. Please don't attempt to speak for eveyone on thisboard.

The reason I asked what Nike catalogs refer to them as "bubbles" is because I know that NONE of them do. Which means that those catalogs areincorrectly naming the technology. Just because HUNDREDS of catalogs refer to them as "bubbles" makes it right?

It seems as though your replies to my statements really don't "apply" to my statements, so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for thediscussion.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I would like for no one to ever use the term 'bred' to talk about a black/red shoe. Please only use 'black/red' from now on.

Does that mean it's going to happen? Even if I ask nicely, will it happen?

Absolutely not.

While I appreciate the knowledge you've shared on the different technologies, I hope you realize that it won't stop people from using the term 'bubble'.

I'm backing Ska on this one.
If you're sitting at a sports bar watching a basketball game, many fans would enjoy talking to an employee of the team. Even if their positionisn't glamorous they still get insight into a professional sports franchise they care about. That's great. But I do think it's natural that somemight bristle at the thought of our hypothetical team employee saying "I'll thank you not to refer to our skilled equipment technicians as'ballboys.'" It's a casual conversation.

I'm sure the designers don't like hearing me say that the Jordan "6 rings" are hot garbage or that I think the "tech flex" panel onthe XIX was laughably implemented and utterly ineffectual. Tough. This is a private online community for sneaker fans. It ain't free PR central forNike.

Just as I'm welcome to my opinion, you're welcome to yours - but remember where you are. People are going to call AF1s uptowns. They'll call FoamOnes "dope dealers." If they're shoe store employees and you're an Ekin - yes, you want to train them to represent the product as you seefit. NikeTalk, however, does NOT exist to mold consumers to Nike's specifications. Here, you're dealing with a casual gathering of sneaker fans andnot all of them want their informal conversation "corrected." That's only natural, and that interpretation ought to be expected and respected.
I wouldn't go to your workplace or company and use an incorrect/false name to describe your products or services without finding out the proper term. I'm sure upper management, senior executives, or some other veteran employees would have something to say about it.
That's just it - this isn't your workplace. When you read a post here, it doesn't equate to a user going to NikeTown San Franciscoand trying to convince all the employees to call "air units" "air bubbles," but if a customer DOES walk in and ask for a shoe with an"air bubble," I have to believe they won't be scolded like an insolent child. I'd like to think that customer will be sold the shoes with asmile all the same.

To point out as a fun little factoid that nobody on campus calls it an air bubble is interesting trivia... but it would be a bit silly to think that we shouldall fall in step. If Nike thinks that's the proper name... fine. Duly noted. The "proper name" for countless Nike Retro products is acolorway, not a nickname based on a licensed property that Nike has NOT secured the rights to (Jedis, Hulks, Simpsons, I can go on for days.) So, I'd tendto think it works both ways. Nike's played it to their ADVANTAGE that people refer to an otherwise unremarkable shoe as the "silver surfer,"the "Heineken," etc. So, when I see Nike reps in the retro forum telling people to STOP promoting the shoes using those illegitimate nicknamesrather than approaching all the "blog" writers and making sure they include in their writeup the "inspiration" for the latest retro, thenI'll consider this approach consistent.

Nike's entitled to its preference. The fans are entitled to theirs. You may prefer to think of shoelaces as a "tactical fit retainingsystem"... but if the consumer wants to refer to it by a more colloquial name I think that's to be expected. For you it may be a livelihood, but tomost of us they're just shoes and we're likely to treat them as such. If that means calling an "air unit" an air bag or air bubble... so beit.

If the engineers take offense to that, perhaps they're taking themselves a bit too seriously.

So, I'd ease up on the "you're disrespecting the designers" angle. To the extent that we're paying their salaries with our exorbitantsneaker purchases, I think they'll get over it.

I might want NT users to call me the "co-founder" or the site's "COO," but let's get real - as long as they're not referring tome by slurs I'm happy.

As we like to say here on NT, "it's not that serious."

Method Man, there's really no need to back anyone on this matter. It's not a debate. And it may not even be that serious, as you putit. But what it is is an educational approach, simple as that. I'm not going to debate you on what YOU or ANYONE "should call it", but I caneducate everyone on what it's correctly referred to. And like I mentioned before, education should NEVER be criticized in this world. We need more peopleeducated on things more often, whether they're simple or not. If people allow education to upset them or cause a debate, there's a problem with theirego or personality. Casual conversation or not, an attempt should be made to be or sound educated about a matter, rather than talking nonsense. Again, I'mnot talking about a "street name" or nickname for a shoe, I'm talking about a company technology presented by a former NASA engineer. Shoelacesare called shoelaces because that was the name given to them in the industry since its inception, period. At NO POINT in time were our Air-Sole units evercalled "bubbles". They were called Air-Sole units, Air Bags, or Air Units from the beginning, period. Like I said, that's not a debate. It'struth.

Anyways, call it what you will. But if you're being educated on the proper terminology/name as you would be in school, I don't see why anyonewouldn't use it. A lot of people are quick to criticize shoe store employees because they "don't know anything" about the shoes, butisn't that a double standard when the consumer goes in there with the same issue?.....Hmm, something to ponder. Thanks.

MenofOregon:
A lot of people are quick to criticize shoe store employees because they "don't know anything" about the shoes, but isn't that a double standard when the consumer goes in there with the same issue?
Ummm... NO, that's NOT a double standard at ALL.
laugh.gif
Iwould EXPECT a professional to use professional terminology; I would NOT expect a layman to use professional terminology.

If Dr. Brown attempts to educate all of us laymen by telling us 'Alright folks, here's a free tidbit for you guys; your rear end is actually calledyour 'gluteus maximus'. It's not really professional to refer to it as your 'butt'. Just thought I'd let you know,' then he is,indeed, just attempting to educate us.

Now if Dr. Jones attempts to educate us laymen by telling us 'Look, guys; it's not called a 'butt', so stop saying that. From now on, it wouldbe appreciated if you could use the term 'gluteus maximum'. That is the professional term. I went to school for 7 years in the medical field, and it isdisrespectful to talk to me and use the term 'butt'. It's a 'gluteus maximus', so you should call it that. Thanks,' he is attempting toeducate us AND attempting to push his agenda/desires onto us.

You don't seem to get this next two statements I'm about to say:
#1. The terms that are used at Nike do NOT matter to the public, and they don't HAVE to matter.

#2. Forcing people to see your view and accept your suggestion is NOT 'education', so stop hiding behind that excuse.

'Oh, I'm just educating folks. What's wrong with that? Educating people is a crime now? Sheesh, calm down. ALL I'm doing is educating people,and the world needs MORE of that.'

No, you are doing more than educating; you are pushing your desires and ideals onto people. If ALL you were doing was educating people, you would have stoppedwith your first post to start the thread, because that was informative. You let us know what the proper terms were, and if that was your only... ONLY...intention, you would have stopped there.

But 'education' is NOT your only desire. 'See things my way, people! Stop calling them bubbles!' is a VERY BIG part of your intention in thisthread.

Tell me that's not true

Tell me this is NOT true: "I want people to stop using the term 'bubble', and I'm hoping this thread will accomplish that." Tell me thatis a FALSE statement.

You educated people that 'bubble' is an unprofessional term. Awesome. We know that. So why are you still going on? If education is your only motive,and education has already taken place, why were you still going on?

Alright, enough about the bubble/air bag discussion. No one cares.

What is the official Nike term for the labor in third world companies that produce much of Nike's products? Is it okay to call it "slave labor"?What about "child labor"? I know no one in Oregon uses those terms; the designers and such will probably refer to it as "production," butas mentioned we're not working for Nike. What do the kids and young adults making a dollar a day call their workforce? Is "sweatshop"appropriate?

As you can see, it's imperative that we ascribe the correct name to everything. Would calling it an "outsourced method of production" bepreferable? I know Nike moved all its operations overseas to maximize profits by employing people who won't be paid what US workers would (read: children,etc.), thus making Jordan and the like a few extra thousand a year, but what is the correct way to refer to those people?

Thanks for any help. Those Shox Experience look comfy!

I remember back in the day that certain employees at chain retailers were claiming that you'd feel no benefit in air max technology unless you were atleast ____pounds.

Is this true?

Are certain air technologies made to correspond to weights of the athelte or is it more so to correspond with a persons height/shoe size?

This is a plastic bubble.

bubble.jpg

If you were to stab it with a knife, would it pop?

It would deflate, correct? So, why isn't the movie called "The Boy in the Plastic Unit?"

Here's one reason:

Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]bub·ble Pronunciation: \ˈbə-bəl\ Function: noun Usage: often attributive Etymology: Middle English bobel Date: 14th century1: a small globule typically hollow andlight: as a: a small body of gas within a liquid b: a thin film of liquid inflated with air or gas c: a globule in a transparent solid d: something (as a plastic or inflatable structure) that is hemispherical orsemicylindrical

There are formal definitions and informal definitions.

You can call it whatever you like. It's true that the trade name for this technology isn't "air bubble," but it's been called that forover twenty years because it resembles a plastic bubble. It's not spherical, of course, but the rounded edges give it a similar look.

If you only inflate a balloon half way, it'll deflate. If you inflate the balloon completely, it'll pop if you poke it with a dry pin. Ever see theold Mr. Wizard trick where a balloon is secured inside a cup with tape, a pin is inserted, and the balloon deflates? We're just talking about surface tension, so your "educated" definition of a bubble as "something that pops" seems more geared towardNike's IMAGE (i.e. 'air bubbles won't pop and hurt you') than any technical or scientific definition.

So, to consider people "uneducated" because they're not using your company's preferred marketing term when hanging out with their friends ispretty silly.
If people allow education to upset them or cause a debate, there's a problem with their ego or personality.
... this from someone who's genuinely upset that people on a privately run sneaker board are using the word "bubble" to describe a25+ year old feature on a shoe. NASA engineer, perhaps, but it isn't exactly rocket science, either. So, I'm sure they can keep their ego in checkand accept a colloquialism without need for a self-appointed defender rushing to their aid. I'm not arguing that people MUST or even should call it an"air bubble," but to me it's laughable that a missionary 'education' campaign should be unilaterally launched on a private fan site to educate the boorish masses on the proper terminology for a plastic bub- er.."unit" on a sneaker.

Again, I don't even use the term "air bubble" myself, air bag maybe, but I just find it a little grating that our members are being lectured onproper terminology as though they were sneaker store employees being instructed by an Ekin rather than a bunch of sneaker fans relaxing in a privately run fansite - which, by the way, does not exist to further Nike's corporate agenda. It's not that I really care whether or not Nike calls it an "airunit." If they do, great. That's a fun fact. What I think people are reacting negatively to, though, is your tone. You're basically calling people ignorant or uneducated because they're not voluntarily reciting a marketing phrase."Ego" is the gall to condescendingly insist that people call a product what YOU want them to call it even when they're hanging out with theirfriends.

Incisdentally, MANY technologies required years of development. Do you know the preferred technical name of each? Should you?

There's no glass in a "high index polycarbonate lens." If you walk into an Oakley store and ask for sunglasses, you want sunglasses - not a lecture.

If you approach a mechanic and say, "hey, can you please take a look at my horn? It's not working right." They're not going to respond,with a snort, "Sir, your car doesn't contain a horn. Old models have electromagnetic klaxons. This carutilizes a computerized audio system. You might find a horn on your child's bicycle, but I can assure you that there's no horn in this automobile. Torefer to the equipment in such an uncouth, ignorant manner is an affront to the brilliant technicians responsible for pioneering this revolutionarytechnology."

You want it called an "air unit?" Good for you. That's the proper technical term? Grand.

A lot of people are quick to criticize shoe store employees because they "don't know anything" about the shoes, but isn't that a double standard when the consumer goes in there with the same issue?.
It's your JOB to know your product as a salesperson or manager at a shoe store. If I'm a customer, my credibility's in my wallet. Ifail to see the double standard. Pay me to sell the shoe, I'll call it whatever you want. Pay me to market the shoe, I'll call it whatever you want. If I'M paying for the shoe, I'll call it whatever the heck I feel like - and the salesperson will sell it to me with a smile. We're talkingeducation - that's just Customer Service 101.

The moment you won't sell a shoe to the customer who asks for an "air bubble" is the day I take this seriously.

I'm all for education - this is marketing.
Please don't attempt to speak for eveyone on this board.
Please don't attempt to speak for everyone at your company.

Nike hasn't instructed you to come on here and proselytize our members, correct? Yet, because of the way you've self-identified, you're attemptingto represent the brand.

Look around at some of the customers who don't appreciate a condescending approach to their casual conversation. Somehow, I don't think talking down toSka was on the corporate agenda.

Is this how the company WISHES to be represented?

Hmm, something to ponder. Thanks.

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Originally Posted by justforshoes

what is the difference between Air Max and Zoom Air, if any?
Max Air technology is a form of Nike Air cushioning that contains maximum air volume for maximum impact protection. ALWAYS visible in the midsole. Can be shaped into multiple chambers, heights, and pressures. Debuted in 1987.

Zoom Air cushioning is a flat, thin unit that provides low-profile, super responsive cushioning for quick movement. If you look closely inside there is a stretched, tensile fabric within the bladder. Debuted in 1996.
Thank you for the response

i think the problem is not about the bubble/ air unit debate, but rather the condescending tone this employee is taking with us. come on man, just because youwork for nike doesn't make you better than any of us. i consider myself fairly well educated and I would appreciate if you could give replies with outsounding like a d-bag. thanks for the info.

Can we keep this on the info tip? Please? I will concede however that ZombieJesus12 & the mods are straight roasting him for his stance on the Airdoohickthingyamabob.

Zing!

i think the problem is not about the bubble/ air unit debate, but rather the condescending tone this employee is taking with us. come on man, just because you work for nike doesn't make you better than any of us. i consider myself fairly well educated and I would appreciate if you could give replies with out sounding like a d-bag. thanks for the info.
Exactly. Had he just said "oh, we prefer to call it an air unit," I don't think anyone would've cared.
Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

The Admins are killing him!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not my intent to embarrass the guy, but I don't see why the condescension was necessary to address, what I felt, was a very valid point raisedby Ska and others. What's more, while I appreciate the attempt to help put sneaker fans in touch with "official" information, NT shouldn'tbe taken for granted as free marketing. I think our users are justified in bristling at what appears to be an attempt to "train" them to behave inways that are copacetic to Nike Inc.
What's more, I happen to know my fair share of Nike employees - including those who actually work oncampus. I've never heard any of them "correct" me if I use a slang term to reference a shoe or "technology." From a customerrelations / PR standpoint - I don't think the way Nike's being represented right now would meet with their approval.

Examples of sentiments this post has inspired:

this is so pompous, it's not even funny.

bubbles pop, burst, and deflate......reminds me of many nike products with the air technology.
Jesus. How pompous! thanks, I will file this along side Helio's "don't call us a phone company." I wouldn't want my casual references to undermine these guy's hard work and diplomas. I sure wouldn't want these guys to scoff at a reference about shoes amongst sneaker fans. I mean you wouldn't ever want to go on a Sharper Image forum and make reference to your "massage chair". hell no. that's a comfort-matic-lambskin microscopic tingling finger knot kneading electro barca with swedish sure-grip suck machine attachments. "massage chair." haha.
....is air pocket ok to say?
We at niketalk bow down and thank you for the info as well as gracing us with your presence. I hope your attitude and smug demenor is not common around campus-reading your posts makes me want to burn everything I own with a swoosh on it.

Back to the info:
I could have sworn that Nike don't actually hold the patent for the Tuned Air design.

Perhaps i was wrong however.
I'm fairly certain they don't. I've heard as much from Nike employees. Steez has more information on this, he found the site for thecompany who currently holds the rights to the technology.
Come to think of it, I've only seen Tuned Air at Foot Locker and Champs as well. That may be true. Has anyone else seen it at other stores?
It's my understanding that FootLocker brought the concept to Nike.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I remember back in the day that certain employees at chain retailers were claiming that you'd feel no benefit in air max technology unless you were at least ____pounds.

Is this true?

Are certain air technologies made to correspond to weights of the athelte or is it more so to correspond with a persons height/shoe size?
I'll answer this one...

Most workers at shoe stores don't know the difference between a basketball shoe and a football cleat. Some of the things people ask me at work baffles mymind sometimes. Anyways....back to the the question at hand.

If you're a bit on the lighter side Max Air tech may or may not give you a benefit. It will mainly depend on what type of shoe it's in, the force ofimpact you'll be making, and the amount of PSI that nike put in the air unit.

If you are lighter something like a Zoom Air tech would most likely feel more comfortable to you. If all depends on personal preference mostly. You might likea firm cushioning but only weigh 85lbs with a size 12 foot and Max Air would be fine for you because that is what you prefer. I know my "person" is abit exaggerated but it's just for example.

Same thing applies for Shox. I personally hate them and don't think they provide me with enough cushioning and are possibly the worst tech to put on ashoe. They force the heel to sit higher off the ground and they are often quite unstable. They have made some improvement like adding a beveled crash column tomake the transition better, bt I don't see the tech all that valuable.

The Shox Eperience+ does have an "air pocket". The actual column is built like an elongated donut. The inside is hallow with the footbed on top, andthe outsole on the bottom covering it which would make it an "air pocket".

I've personally called most everything by it's technical name in the shoe industry even since I was a little kid. That's just how I am. I willadmit that I've called them bubbles before, but its really not that big of a deal. I can call it whatever I want until I work for Nike which is whereI'd like to end up someday. If the public calls it a bubble I'll be kinda annoyed with it, but I'm not gonna point it out and take the time tocorrect them.

I believe your initial intentions were to educate, but I think you let it get a lil too personal. Just state the facts and bounce. I appreciate the info youhave provided over the last month or so, but don't take it personal.

BTW, MenofOregon, I have noticed that retros of Air Max 95s and Air Max 97s no longer have the PSI readings of the air-units printed on the outsoles. I'msure they got rid of it when the air-units no longer had those air pressure readings but do you happen to know how much air pressure is in the smaller,seamless air-units now?

Back
Top Bottom