A LITTLE INFO................

Just found out yesterday that a limited number of Duncan foams will be here in May. The TV swoosh was even on them.

Let me guess Kevin this is old news to you. Just Eff'n with you.

Good lookin' out Greg. Remind us as it gets closer to that date. I'm all over those.

I retruned mine to the outlet once they started yellowing...I'll keep these forever.

YO! If these are "The Duncans" that I think your talking about, I'm going to url on my self. I already have a pair of the silver duncans from 05but if they are like the OG's
that I had in 7th grade...
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

I hope these are the duncans your talking about

total_foamposite_sil.jpg

once again...
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Threw me off with the mentioning of Duncan. Thought you were talkin about the Foam Max.

So, like EOH has already stated...Been in the Retro Forum for about 2-3 weeks.

....HEAD

ok....ummm im confused....is it the DUNCAN joints ..or is it them foam pros? ....and when do these drop... kevin ....i know u ji knew this for the longest ..soshed some light on these

Yea its the silver foamposite pros that are dropping again in may. Nike needs to stop fakin on duncans and give us more besides the blacks, i just blew out thebubbles on my og silvers.

good now i have a chance to cop these cuz i missed out last time. hopefully they take that smooth leather sh_ off this time and go back to the nubuck

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

kevin ....i know u ji knew this for the longest ..so shed some light on these

It's just a re-release of the joints that previously was a "East Coast 95 only" release. Nothing more, nothing less. If Nike was smart, theywill go ahead and bite their cheap bullet and make this release a little more available to the Midwest and West coasts as well. They created the demand forthem, with many folks biting eBay for them last time.

Get your money up for my birthday month (May). Look to spend about $600 minimum on:

- Jordan pack (one of most anticipated and cleanest pack IMO) VIs and XVIIs...

- These (and last I was told "The ROyal Family," they will have the leather upper). SMFH!!!!

- I predict the "green goblin" FPIs will be available in May to those in the know early for about $220-230...

- If you are a running fan, a couple intriguing releases I can't quite mention here on my dime...
- Semi-decent SB drop...

[Half Baked] "Yooo! F' NIKE Beeeee!" [/"Scarface"]

oh nevermind then...I know the leather is a small thing but it really kills these shoes for me.

i love the white foam maxes....i ji feel like the only one who loves them joints.....i wish they would re release the maxes in any of them colors excpt thepeanut butter joints ..smh

the clear bottom on them pros is sick...i had to look at them twice ..but they sick

didnt see it in the retro forum...

but these are the release model :

5/1

Back
Top Bottom