A Ma Maniere AJ4

They gon make you write a book report on Michelle Obama to get these

Pass :lol:
If the book report is about Coretta Scott King, I know who is definitely gonna secure a pair ...

nat-love-jonathan-majors.gif

How can you turn when no one’s even seen the full shoe?
Bruh it's surreal how obsessed ppl are about "the turn." Standing up on they soapboxes a week after release shouting out "I TOLD YOU!!" and for what??? Good job lmao you predicted a major collaboration would sell out, idc go hang out with your family

on Twitter a guy I follow was like they just play with saturation in the crib. And I can’t unsee it now lol
1705668305425.jpeg

I like the 2024 pair better than the 2022 pair. Them extended sizes gonna probably be hard to obtain.

Feels forced to me they waited two years to just release a lighter shade of the first one. Basically no work, just line it up in the spreadsheet and wait for it to come up.

AMM’s just a shady money arm of Nike at this point and I’d like to see some new collaborators come into the fold that actually put some effort and creativity into it.

Reactions: mkj
Feels forced to me they waited two years to just release a lighter shade of the first one. Basically no work, just line it up in the spreadsheet and wait for it to come up.

AMM’s just a shady money arm of Nike at this point and I’d like to see some new collaborators come into the fold that actually put some effort and creativity into it.

Just my personal opinion, but I love the low key/subtle colorways AMM puts out.

Would take those all day over say...a J Balvin collab where the design is just gaudy. So many collaborators get the opportunity and they feel they need to do the most.

Just my personal opinion, but I love the low key/subtle colorways AMM puts out.

Would take those all day over say...a J Balvin collab where the design is just gaudy. So many collaborators get the opportunity and they feel they need to do the most.
I don’t disagree with you about less is more but this coming out two years later with a very similar colorblocking isn’t evolution from a collab standpoint. I just get the impression JB has decided to make them a sub-brand that makes them a lot of money. I’d rather see a rotation of fresh ideas even if I don’t like all of them. And maybe with more reputable companies.

They finally had to address their disastrous customer service on a Saturday morning with a bunch of words cause they were called out on the complex podcast yesterday. The look just keeps getting worse from a brand standpoint.

it’s similar to those denim 3s with Nike air underneath a translucent tab. There’s some sort of ama insignia there and looks like no button. I didn’t like the button

Back
Top Bottom