A Ma Maniere AJ4

IMG_1695.jpeg

I'll give you Concepts, I'll give you them. Deion is definitely involved and they all always next level on themes.

It is.definitely presented like shops have lots of input on their designs from the way they tell these stories anyway...Union, any Nike SB collaborator, CDG, Ambush, Off White, etc...etc...Undefeated...

It is.definitely presented like shops have lots of input on their designs from the way they tell these stories anyway...Union, any Nike SB collaborator, CDG, Ambush, Off White, etc...etc...Undefeated...

Because shops actually DO (unless they're terribly uncreative or something :lol: ). It's basically similar to getting the opportunity to create a bespoke, except it's not a 1 of 1, but released in small numbers to the public. You work in collaboration with a company's staff members to guide you through the process and possibly make suggestions.

Not sure exactly what dblplay1212 dblplay1212 experienced saying that the companies do most of the designing or have minimal input.

I think it’s more so in terms of model and even materials . Lots of places are just coloring what’s handed to them

I had to size down bc my size wasn’t available in the US and they are unwearable for me due to the pinky. I wish i could size swap but my true size is selling for alot more than the size i currently have

Back
Top Bottom