A Ma Maniere AJ4

Alright, we in motion.

BA87A8FA-0197-46F9-9EFC-71109D8FF2F0.jpeg

85BCCF5C-2E69-4155-86AB-681A645D35FF.jpeg

Coming out of Indiana

Now I can focus on the double up with no pressure

Did they also email you the update that they'd been shipped?

Yeah, but it didn’t show up in my primary inbox. It was in my “All mail” inbox as Gmail couldn’t figure out if it was spam or not, so check all over
Thanks. And yours is from the online drop right? Hopefully I get an email today. Don't see anything yet.

Interesting to see what happens after the sneakers release

Lots of salty lost and found folks. Going to try to use these to get trades off.

I’m telling you now 90% of people going to strike out cause people are trying to find a pathway to lost and founds.

Interesting to see what happens after the sneakers release

Lots of salty lost and found folks. Going to try to use these to get trades off.

I’m telling you now 90% of people going to strike out cause people are trying to find a pathway to lost and founds.

1669058130379.gif

I ain’t saying that’s what I’m doing looking for the double up, but at this point I can’t say it’s not what I’m doing

The L&F fiasco may just have people changing their minds about what is "Sneaker of the Year" >D

When these creep up everybody's end-of-year list, just remember you guys heard it here first :emoji_sunglasses:.

Lost and founds shouldn’t be special to anyone that had chi’s even the 2015 version tbh.

I know a lot of new sneaker heads spawn since then so everyone and they momma wanna be cool with the chi 1 variant.

I doubt I even wear mine tbh

Watch the number of people trying to trade L&F for Amm after this release and vice versa. On trade block.

Oh and a bunch of people trying sucker someone into taking them cherry 11’s.

Trading the current holiday 11 is pointless. They are going to make million of them.

Still no shipping for me and I leave for the Bahamas on Friday for 5 days smh
I hope that you are able to set up a vacation hold through FedEx to have it delivered like the day after you return back home or set it up to be picked up from a FedEx location.....definitely do not want the package to hit your door and you are not there, especially at this time of the year!

I’ll say this about trades on both sides. A lot of people with L&F looking at AMM4s as the only trade they’ll take straight up… and vice versa

If the person on one side of the trade only has one pair of L&F and the person on the other side only has one pair of AMM4s

The person getting the AMM4s for L&Fs won

Once you start factoring in doubles and triples, then they dynamics change but straight up, it’s clear.

Looks like the metal lace tips from the AMM1 laces on the cream laceswap tore up the plastic eyelets :emoji_frowning:
This happen to your pair when you did the lace swap Jiglord Jiglord ?
Also, won't the thicker metal lacetips widen and deform the leather lace holes too?

Naw I didn't have any issues or cause any damage when I put the laces in.

I’ll say this about trades on both sides. A lot of people with L&F looking at AMM4s as the only trade they’ll take straight up… and vice versa

If the person on one side of the trade only has one pair of L&F and the person on the other side only has one pair of AMM4s

Once you start factoring in doubles and triples, then they dynamics change but straight up, it’s clear.
I agree but I’m willing to take the loss because I want the chi’s more.

I feel the same way. More people with doubles of L&F than AMM. I expect to see people trying to use them to get AMM.

Hype wise is what makes most trades trash. People think their GR and I hate this word “bricks” will net them an exclusive if they just offer more of them.

It doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom