Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

I went back in this thread and couldn't find the information I was looking for, but does anyone know a release window for the new Dwight Howard's?

The one's I'm looking to get in particular are these ones. (I like the red ones and the aways too though.)

213hd12.jpeg

Fresh those should be releasing sometime the 2nd half of next season.... those will be the shoes he debuts probably ASG or right after. the orange colorway will be debuted more specifically

Fresh those should be releasing sometime the 2nd half of next season.... those will be the shoes he debuts probably ASG or right after. the orange colorway will be debuted more specifically

That's a dope customization 
pimp.gif

I'm glad to see adidas stepping their game up. I know they don't have as big of an offering as Nike but IMO that's helped them. The few things they are releasing have been far more inspired and original than what's coming from the Swoosh these days. I realize that when you have such a large catalog and long history it's hard to push the envelope and give things a unique aesthetic that doesn't recall something from the past, but Nike has been stagnant for several years now. Adidas is giving them a run for their money with the CrazyLites and Roses. 

That's a dope customization 
pimp.gif

I'm glad to see adidas stepping their game up. I know they don't have as big of an offering as Nike but IMO that's helped them. The few things they are releasing have been far more inspired and original than what's coming from the Swoosh these days. I realize that when you have such a large catalog and long history it's hard to push the envelope and give things a unique aesthetic that doesn't recall something from the past, but Nike has been stagnant for several years now. Adidas is giving them a run for their money with the CrazyLites and Roses. 

^^^ What's confusing? They are highly wanted and hard to find in some places. Just hard to believe a GR adidas is this popular huh?

^^^ What's confusing? They are highly wanted and hard to find in some places. Just hard to believe a GR adidas is this popular huh?

Originally Posted by duke4005

checked one site, eastbay and they pretty much have every size in 3 of the 4 colors...

only one that was pretty much gone was the black/red which i can understand

Originally Posted by duke4005

checked one site, eastbay and they pretty much have every size in 3 of the 4 colors...

only one that was pretty much gone was the black/red which i can understand

I am right there with you - I can't believe they are getting $130 for them in the first place - nothing against the shoe, but it is an adidas GR. The shoe is worth is, but not to the public as a whole.

I am right there with you - I can't believe they are getting $130 for them in the first place - nothing against the shoe, but it is an adidas GR. The shoe is worth is, but not to the public as a whole.

Grabbed the blues also duke?! I need them but I'm waiting til I get a second job or spare change

Grabbed the blues also duke?! I need them but I'm waiting til I get a second job or spare change

Back
Top Bottom