ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hypebeast collab looks a lot better on feet. I still don't have a lot of interest in them though.

I think the SNS collab is nice though. Does anyone know if they'll have the continental soles?

Hypebeast collab looks a lot better on feet. I still don't have a lot of interest in them though.

I think the SNS collab is nice though. Does anyone know if they'll have the continental soles?

All new UBs from here on out will have continental sole.

To the people who are saying the HB x UB collab is ugly, I think you will change your mind with on feet photos... I love UBs honestly, but in hand there aren't gorgeous to begin with.. on feet tho :smokin

idk fam... I've seen a couple on feet pics...

View media item 1820501

The back looks amazing, but that circular plastic thing bloody ruins it for me.

View media item 1820503

MORE BEAUTY EDITED SHOTS HERE : http://sneakers-magazine.com/adidas-consortium-x-hypebeast-ultraboost-uncaged/

Interesting bit of info from that article:

"Beside the highly appreciated features of the Ultra Boost, the collab shoe is equipped with a ultra-modern NFC chip, that’s integrated in the shoe. By tapping the chip directly with a android phone, there will be exclusive weekly content available"

Must be the plastic circle on the tongue.

Article also mentions that Hypebeast is going to hold a raffle for them on the 12th.

i dig, but the way the toe curls up when holding in hand
roll.gif
not pretty at all.. but on feet all of them are
smokin.gif
Fire imo. 
nthat.gif

I think the main problem with the HB collab is that the laces aren't noticeable enough, making them look too sock like.  A slightly contrasting laces color, or a different lace pattern that comes further/wider  would have made them a buy for me.

up to 46 2/3 at overkill

seems like they continue their "no collabs over us 12,5"-policy

wack. 

Back
Top Bottom