ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update on my Key City NMDs -  my account/order on Kith never updated on their website...but got a shipping e-mail from them at 6 am est today with UPS tracking already showing departure from yesterday morning, and eta arrival is Friday! 

Looks very familiar...
why because its a knit? they look nothing like UBs or other boosts. this is like the people that say UBs are a rip off of Racers
Nah because the upper looks VERY similar to the upper of the upcoming grey cageless UBs posted earlier in this thread.

Not saying anyone ripped anyone off, just a funny coincidence. Chill.

Chinese New Years
God awful
I wish they would do a new conti soled all black UB w/ this color black thread across the whole upper. All the "black" colorways they've done so far except the J&D have had some lighter color threads in the mix to show the texture/pattern of the primeknit, which I like, but if they took away the multi toe and red details on this shoe it could be dope.

Did adidas release this palace boost that were supposed to drop today yet?
The new adidas Palace C.M. Boost sneakers will be releasing Wednesday, December 16 at Palace in London and online  on Friday, December 18.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get ultra boosts below retail? Looking to get a few pairs for the fam this christmas. I saw the RRS deal on the other page, but it looks like sizing/colors are limited. 

Nah because the upper looks VERY similar to the upper of the upcoming grey cageless UBs posted earlier in this thread.

Not saying anyone ripped anyone off, just a funny coincidence. Chill.

i dont see it. its an upper made of similar materials, thats about it.

im pretty chill over here.

Back
Top Bottom