ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apologies for beating a dead horse with another sizing question about the ultra boost. I wear a 10.5 in the pure boost which is a nice snug fit. Appreciate the help and best of luck to those trying to cop tomorrow

Last edited:
Apologies for beating a dead horse with another sizing question about the ultra boost. I wear a 10.5 in the pure boost which is a nice snug fit. Appreciate the help and best of luck to those trying to cop tomorrow

Go 10.5 in Ultras for a snug fit too. Or .5 up if you feel like you would want a little more room.

You guys really staying up for this supposed adidas release? Lol

Just woke up and checked the uk site and nothing unless they sold out in the middle of the night.

just realized its a bad time to ask for any help with regular color ways since them creams releasing tomorrow lmao 

I'm not staying up all night... Probably just til 4 EST / 1 PST for me... Then get up bright and early.

Also nobody seems to know anything. I'm... Excited?

Last edited:

i second this
I know I am, that cream looks so good.
Yup. Me too. Just drank a redbull and got my credit cards out. You fools better be fast on the draw
smile.gif
You're going to type those numbers out, B??? lol. Copy and Paste or Autofill FTW lol

Got a good nights sleep and didn't miss the talcs here in the UK.  Thinking they'll probably drop on the 8th as stated.  

Back
Top Bottom