ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oneness getting the cream?
devil.gif
Screw thm... LOL. You already know I aint fuggin with them. 

my girl think I'm joking and trying to surprise her by saying couldn't cop the 7 :lol:......... she's in for a real disappointing surprise :smh:

Yes, they are dropping at Adidas Soho tomorrow (actually maybe today dude - sorry, I'm on vacation in Cambodia so my sense of time/date is all backward). PM me and I can get you a plug who'll hold pairs if you promise to grab me a pair in my size.
I wouldn't mind picking up a pair for you, but I would need to know that they definitely have them.. Just called and they said they were only online for now.
Call em & ask.
It was busy when I called about 5 times, so I figured I would ask here in the meantime...

hoping to get that shipping email from villa soon want these more than the 350s

Last edited:
ADC order is now "In progress -  Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

But  i when i tried to get through the order with my credit cards I failed... yet authorization was approved at the credit card company. Got to email ADC to make sure they didn't credit my account.

I don't get why this seems to be the consensus. I'm 10 UB and 10.5 fk racer.
i have normal/narrow feet. there is no way you size down 0.5 from fk racers. u will get arthritis and permanent cramps. im a 9 in fk roshe/nb 998. 9.5 in almost all nike. ub is 10. ub9.5 is cramp city. bought a 9, 9.5, 10 ub og blacks when it first released.

The thirst is real smh. So if I am an 11.5 in Air Max, 11 in Jordan I am going to be struggling with an 11 in UB right? Like I need to grab 11.5 for sure? 

i have normal/narrow feet. there is no way you size down 0.5 from fk racers. u will get arthritis and permanent cramps. im a 9 in fk roshe/nb 998. 9.5 in almost all nike. ub is 10. ub9.5 is cramp city. bought a 9, 9.5, 10 ub og blacks when it first released.

I also have narrow feet but a high arch. I have 3 sz 10 UBs and two of them have extra room on the toe. I just got my first fk racer sz 10 for Christmas and I can barely fit my foot in it. It's pointed like a women's heel.

Last edited:
Do not go .5 down with UBs. Either TTS or .5 up. Anyone sizing down has crazy feet or enjoys pain & weirdly shaped/bulgy toeboxes.

Most people say tts for running and .5 up for casual wear. Either work well imo

Do not go .5 down with UBs. Either TTS or .5 up. Anyone sizing down has crazy feet or enjoys pain & weirdly shaped/bulgy toeboxes.
True adidas really weird in their sizing with Clown shoe stan smith sizes to these circulation cutting "snug" fit. 0.5 up fam in this house

my girl think I'm joking and trying to surprise her by saying couldn't cop the 7
laugh.gif
......... she's in for a real disappointing surprise
mean.gif
roll.gif
 same thing happened to me when I copped Pirate Black 350's. Told her I got 4x pairs... but they're all size 8 (my size) and none of them are size 5. She was like 
laugh.gif
 good one. Delivery day was funny. 

Back
Top Bottom