ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is a decent price to pay for some 9.5 3ms..... Will I ever see them again for retail?

Just be patient and peeled on this forum.

Was able to grab one for $199.99 last week. A link was posted this morning for a few sizes as well. Apparently Adidas SoHo has this sitting instore still. Not sure if they'll do phone orders.

I
Are ultra boosts more forgiving than other shoes about sizing? If I don't wear the correct size I get terrible heel blisters and/or I slide around in them.

Depends on your foot, if you have wide or narrow feet, flat foot, and so forth. I have a wide foot so i have to wear 11.5 in UB, normal size for me is 11. Maybe best to go to adidas store and try them on (if possible) , The UB are more of a snug fit with thicker material.

Last edited:

How does NT feel about their NMDs? 

All I know is to order a 1/2 sz down from UB.

People liking their pairs more than their Ultras?
I have a pair of these and I like them, compared to UB's or even pure boost, i feel the stabilizers help with stability (shoes were meant for walking than running)  the upper is not as snug as the UB and a bit thinner than the UB's. Only Con id say for me at least is the heel tab, it hits my achilles (solution: wear longer socks).

Its hard to say if I like these over UB's, i pick certain shoes depending on application.

Repped for the info... But idk what's the hype with the 3m? Prefer the core blacks.
They're two very different colorways when you see them in person.

Wasn't sold on 3Ms when they first preorder popped up (was it RRS?) but was able to see them in person at a local adidas store and was sold immediately.

Still got love for the core blacks but the 3M is just a more interesting colorway to me.

Lining up for raffles a couple weeks ago for the OT 350s I saw so many core black UBs out there. Almost felt played out haha.

Just be patient and peeled on this forum. Thank you sir, like you said someone came with some great info and was able to save me some cash!

Was able to grab one for $199.99 last week. A link was posted this morning for a few sizes as well. Apparently Adidas SoHo has this sitting instore still. Not sure if they'll do phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom