ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reason why you have to double or triple up on the white ub.... Don't have to worry about the current ones you wear getting dirty

Hmm... I found two pairs of size 10 women's in the OG's for $150 each... that should fit the same as a size 9 men's, right? There's no difference in width?

Last edited:

Hmm... I found two pairs of size 10 women's in the OG's for $150... that should fit the same as a size 9 men's, right? There's no difference in width?
Technically the women's width is "B" and the men's is "D" but there is no discernible difference between the two in fit. I own two pairs of women's 11s that fit exactly like the men's 10s.

I thought I read the ballistic material was only used in the white J&Ds but I could be wrong on that.

Always wish I wasn't in the midst of financing a money draining project when those dropped, couldn't bring myself to pay resale for them and now the prices are astronomical.
Yeah, they used that ballistic fiber on the whites and wool fiber on the blacks.

Both shoes are works of art.

I plan on picking up a pair but from the pics I've seen so far I'm not crazy about the knit pattern on the new ones.
I saw the knit pattern on the black gradients in person yesterday and it didn't look as bad as I thought.

With that being said I still didn't cop.

Whites might have a chance though if the future crafts are elusive.

Should I paint the midsoles grey on my wool UB?
Yes of course!!

I mean if you are going to ruin the shoe why not go all out.
devil.gif

Just kidding.  No please don't.  If you do try a darker grey like charcoal grey.

I plan on picking up a pair but from the pics I've seen so far I'm not crazy about the knit pattern on the new ones.
I saw the knit pattern on the black gradients in person yesterday and it didn't look as bad as I thought.

With that being said I still didn't cop.

Whites might have a chance though if the future crafts are elusive.
Yeah I've seen the gradients in person and I don't mind that knit pattern as a whole, just not a fan of the way they seem to be doing in on the new whites, but I'll wait to pass judgement until I see some better/more official pics.

View media item 1866657

I like ultra boosts both ways, so I don't see why making one a little more comfortable as a daily wear would be considered ruining it. Thats why you have multiples when they go on sale....

I just have been into monotone shoes lately and since the whites look so good the same color I was thinking the grey might aswell.

Nope, that's the SKU for the regular all whites. The shoes in the pics are samples that were never actually released. Common knowledge in the thread by now.
Ah damn. My bad
In the pic of the bottom of the shoe you can also see the outsole is the og stretchweb.

Urban Outfitters UK also caused a big kerfuffle when they threw the regular whites up on their site but had the white soled samples pictured (initially they were rumored as a UK exclusive but ended up never coming out).

Surprised ASOS actually had on feet pics of the samples though.

In the pic of the bottom of the shoe you can also see the outsole is the og stretchweb.

Urban Outfitters UK also caused a big kerfuffle when they threw the regular whites up on their site but had the white soled samples pictured (initially they were rumored as a UK exclusive but ended up never coming out).

Surprised ASOS actually had on feet pics of the samples though.
Dam samples 
smokin.gif

Interesting.. ordered two separate packages from adidas

one came with a receipt printed and a $30 off coupon... the other came with neither ...

adidas and their rookie mistakes.. thx for the code doe! 

Back
Top Bottom