ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repped! Thanks for this. Been trying to hunt a pair for a minute but was always late on the restocks. Wanted to try to finesse an employee discount but these became too hard to catch.

No problem, bro.

Always glad to help.

Good find.

As a side note, just because Amazon is selling/shipping "xx" product doesn't necessarily mean they bought from Adidas directly.  Amazon might of purchased the shoes from one of Adidas's distributors instead. 

Good find.

As a side note, just because Amazon is selling/shipping "xx" product doesn't necessarily mean they bought from Adidas directly.  Amazon might of purchased the shoes from one of Adidas's distributors instead. 
Either way. If Amazon.com is putting their name on it, I'm buying 100% of the time with no hesitation.

Can any photoshop wizards whip up a picture of what the triple white boosts would look like if I dyed the primeknit black?

Damn, dudes really do be fiending for the ultra boost. Link i tweeted for creams had about 150 clicks within a minute. Y'all better hop on them 3m's before solelinks get whiff of.lol

Damn!!!! Solar Reds look buttah in those pics.

Debating copping these or solar yellows next hmmm...

Got a $60 FTL merchandise card. Thats why its between those two lol..

May just say F it and double on a white pair or core black

wtf are these?
This is another thing that needs to get added to the front page of this thread haha.

Those are the infamous white soled samples that never released. Commonly used as stock pics even though the only all white UB with a white sole is still the J&Ds.

It's Skyview outlet in Flushing. FSR of these aswell as sizes 9/10/12/12.5/13 in all black. Bought the last 11 there.
You can try your luck on phone orders

no dice on phone orders according to the rep i spoke to. they do, however, hold items for 24 hours if anyone is in the area but can't go right now.

Don't care what anyone says, UB >>>> Yeezy Boost.

And I like YZYs, own(ed) five of 'em.

WATTBA

This is another thing that needs to get added to the front page of this thread haha.

Those are the infamous white soled samples that never released. Commonly used as stock pics even though the only all white UB with a white sole is still the J&Ds.
I don't think anyone reads the front page tbh. I looked there once, now I always go to the newest page. There should be some type of FAQ that's linked at the top of every page in big bold letters or something though.

Here's some common questions. (I've asked some of these)

1. Creams?

2. Do UB's run TTS?

3. Are women's UB's the same as mens?

4. How do you clean your ultra boost?

Yeah I'll be in the area if anyone needs a proxy
which black one did you see? the one with neon green torsion at the bottom?
Not to nitpick but it looks pretty yellow to me haha.

I don't think anyone reads the front page tbh. I looked there once, now I always go to the newest page. There should be some type of FAQ that's linked at the top of every page in big bold letters or something though.

Here's some common questions. (I've asked some of these)

1. Creams?

2. Do UB's run TTS?

3. Are women's UB's the same as mens?

4. How do you clean your ultra boost?
Yeah I've answered the question about the white samples like 4 times in the past two days. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom