ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need 3Ms and Creams to add to my whites. Will decide whats next after I get those. Dont have the budget for all color ways.

But for those two its ON SIGHT

pimp.gif

C.R.E.A.M.

Last edited:
So @tankdayglo has the most pairs with 16. I think you came at 3rd coz someone here has 15 pairs. Damn need to catch up but my wallet won't let me. :smh:

What do I win?! Hahhaa

Thought I remembered one dude saying he had something a whiile back like 24 pairs and I think @casper90403
 might have me beat as well.

Either way, love me some UBs.

whoever has more, im fine with that lol. makes me look like less of an addict to my wife :rofl:
when i find a shoe i like, i buy em up. i used to have 50+ pairs of the air force, boy was that a mistake lol. most uncomfortable shoe ever

I see no point in owning the mystery greys and wools. Thinking about selling my 11 and 10.5 wools for retail. At the moment my rotation

1. MGs

2. 3Ms

3. Core Blacks

Someone convince me to keep the wools, because Ive got a heavy ultraboost condition
mean.gif
The MGs and Wools are so different I don't have any problems keeping both. Very different shades of grey to me. My rotation is:

1. MG

2. 3M

3. OG black/purps

4. Grey Wools

5. Whites

I wear the Whites and Wools less than the others, but they're still in the rotation and I can't see parting with either. 

my pairs so far... in order of purchase to my best recollection

silver ltd
navy blue
all white
OG
ash purple
3m
cream
volt
sneakers n stuff collab
mystery gray
chinese new year

my pairs so far... in order of purchase to my best recollection

silver ltd
navy blue
all white
OG
ash purple
3m
cream
volt
sneakers n stuff collab
mystery gray
chinese new year
Great collection. In a span of 2 month most likely your collection will reach 20 pairs. Lol.

My pairs in order of purchase

silver ltd

cream

3M

royal

J&D black

olive

mystery grey

navy

I might pick up OG whites for the summer?  Or maybe those new triple whites when they hit.

Still want solar reds or grey kolor, but they are last on the list because I already have the Air Max 1 sunset pack.

Just to clarify, the grey UBs on adc are the wools right?(red/orange torsion tab and insoles?)

Last edited:
What do I win?! Hahhaa

Thought I remembered one dude saying he had something a whiile back like 24 pairs and I think @casper90403
 might have me beat as well.

Either way, love me some UBs.

My collection was posted a while back. Doesn't include four pairs since then.

...I think I win.

Edit: Those new all-whites are fire. Much better than the all-whites released already. Love the new material on the toe-box and the white outsole.

Last edited:
i really wish people would stop saying creams will restock like its a definite. the truth is none of us actually know, and everything is a guess. when you say they WILL restock, you're just being hopeful, you arnt actually helping the person thats asking if there is a chance they restock at some point.

I hope they do restock at some point.

Last edited:
Tell me about it. I just got my wools yesterday and already am looking to get the all black already...............
mean.gif
laugh.gif
( and yes, would probably uncage the blacks too.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
)
Wool greys were my first and within 2 weeks I grabbed the Whites, OG purps, and 3Ms 
embarassed.gif

Yup them shi*ts is ghost thanks to solelinks. I really don't understand how people have no life and just sit at home and tweet links all day smh.

Great collection. In a span of 2 month most likely your collection will reach 20 pairs. Lol.

haha thanks, depends on what releases in the next couple months. nothing on my radar really. i like the WW but too similar to the other white/black models like the SNS.
i dont understand why these collabs are all basically black with white so far, just different styles.
hypebeast - black upper, white heel cup, no cage
SNS - black and white combo upper, leather cage
wood wood - black with white heel cup, custom style cage

why no color variations???

Yup them shi*ts is ghost thanks to solelinks. I really don't understand how people have no life and just sit at home and tweet links all day smh.

set alerts on your phone. when i hear alerts come thru, i check them to see if i have any interest in what he pushes out
sometimes he sends out links for complete trash, so it isnt always valuable info.
overnight i usually wake up to 10-20 SL twitter alerts for europe drops n stuff.

3M's from Amazon out for delivery :pimp: Gonna be nice to come home to those after dealing with these burst pipes the past 2 days

Back
Top Bottom