ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are they in hand??? Still waiting on mine to arrive but managed to pin down a pair from a local reseller at what i consider pretty reasonable price [emoji]128552[/emoji]
i love them. leather cage is a nice touch. 

i wish i got my pair from Highsnobiety though. I want those socks to complete the pack haha

The Hype is real. Gross too. I will unsubscribe. This isn't an efficient way to stay informed, this is a novel and it hasn't helped me grab anything.

Peace be unto you all. Enjoy the shoes
It used to be helpful before more and more leechers / moochers joined the thread. There's only a handful of people who used to post/post links/ coupon codes until the zombies consume and don't reciprocate.

It used to be helpful before more and more leechers / moochers joined the thread. There's only a handful of people who used to post/post links/ coupon codes until the zombies consume and don't reciprocate.
And that's how the Illuminati group was formed. Because even if you don't see the lurkers they would still be able to get the information.​

The Hype is real. Gross too. I will unsubscribe. This isn't an efficient way to stay informed, this is a novel and it hasn't helped me grab anything.

Peace be unto you all. Enjoy the shoes

I think there is dope information being dropped on every page, though.

It's the other 29 posts on a page that holds 30 that makes the pertinent info hard to find.

Don't get me wrong, people can enjoy a thread however they want, I just can't handle the circle jerk I have to witness, to find the info I came for.

I leave for an hour, 99 new posts.
I leave for the night, 300 new posts.
God forbid I leave for 24+hours, it's a wrap

Last edited:

And that's how the Illuminati group was formed. Because even if you don't see the lurkers they would still be able to get the information.​
It ain't even just about lurkers no more. You got NTers new to the hype and new NTers filling up this thread with sizing questions/ stock questions/ Legit checks / Price checks / Style tips / resell values / back door links/ coupon codes. 

It's the other 29 posts on a page that holds 30 that makes the pertinent info hard to find.

Don't get me wrong, people can enjoy a thread he's ever they want, I just can't handle the circle jerk I have to witness, to find the info I came for.

The problem is there is no way to control it. That's why most people when this thread jumps a minimum of 10 pages people will ask "did I miss anything?"

It ain't even just about lurkers no more. You got NTers new to the hype and new NTers filling up this thread with sizing questions/ stock questions/ Legit checks / Price checks / Style tips / resell values / back door links/ coupon codes. 
I get what you say but what else is there to talk about other than what you posted? You go to this thread because you trust that people here know the answer to your specific question.

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong, people can enjoy a thread however they want, I just can't handle the circle jerk I have to witness, to find the info I came for.

I leave for an hour, 99 new posts.
I leave for the night, 300 new posts.
God forbid I leave for 24+hours, it's a wrap
Lol, I played Golf for 4 hours came back to 300 posts. 90% was people asking how to use a matches fashion coupon code or if someone can give them the code. only 1 post of samples was actually good content.

Interesting to see if Triple Blacks will drop in EU too, any word on that?

I've seen a lot of talk about page monitors. I installed Visualping for Chrome but was wondering what is regarded as the best option out there? 

Drove to Columbus from Cleveland yesterday to check out Easton Mall. Footlocker had silver, and navy's, Champs had triple blacks and navy's. Was hoping to come across the Chalks. Let's hope for that ADC drop this morning!

Drove to Columbus from Cleveland yesterday to check out Easton Mall. Footlocker had silver, and navy's, Champs had triple blacks and navy's. Was hoping to come across the Chalks. Let's hope for that ADC drop this morning!
I assume you mean Champs had OG blacks (with white outsole)??  Triple blacks have not yet dropped.  Don't want to get the hype train rolling with people thinking Champs has triple blacks now.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom