ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What're we looking out for? I can stop by Westfield today but last week they expected to get Creams in Tuesday or Thursday and ended up dropping them Friday afternoon.

Only other store I can think of would be Stonestown, but they have repeatedly told me they aren't getting them

What're we looking out for? I can stop by Westfield today but last week they expected to get Creams in Tuesday or Thursday and ended up dropping them Friday afternoon.
Oh. I thought it was Monday or Tuesday. 
sick.gif

Since I'm not able to get free to check for creams, I called Champs at Sunvalley Mall.  Spoke with Lauren who said "no."  
indifferent.gif

There's no way only 1 single store in the entire bay area got a shipment of the creams, unbelievable.

Who got em in the Bay? Some dude said he got two pairs of creams last week from Champs VF. Wasnt sure whether to believe him or not cause one of the lady employees said they only got the white pairs

Went to MV Champs to get my refund for my Chalk order. Anywhoooo, dude at the register said Plaza Bonita got Chalks. I'm like what?!?! Checked Craiglist for resellers to confirm my suspicion that he was wrong. Of course none for sale on CL. I asked again because he clearly didn't know the difference. Ended up being those trash NMDs I saw sitting at Plaza B the night before.
laugh.gif

Anyway, shout out to the kid at the register who rang me up and had to have messed something up. Got 2 Adidas pants. 4 pairs of Champs joggers shorts and 6 Champs shirts to beat at the gym for $116. Granted 10 of the 12 were on sale, plus my military discount, but that was a steal nonetheless.
haha dude at the register might have heard that from me. I was there on Saturday and said I heard that Plaza might get them and if I could try to do a store order. I think that kid that was helping you is new haha.

Oh yea SF Westfield got stock Friday around 2:30 and were sold out by 3:15. 1x per person and only went up to a size 12. 

Damn. I hope they get some shipments at a later time like 530 lol. That's probably the only way I can get a pair instore if they get cooked that quickly.

Who got em in the Bay? Some dude said he got two pairs of creams last week from Champs VF. Wasnt sure whether to believe him or not cause one of the lady employees said they only got the white pairs

Man them employees probably thought the Creams were the white pairs since they are slightly white.

My Cream UB experience:

Luck + employee mood + employee knowledge + your personal mood = maybe get a pair not in your size

Went to MV Champs to get my refund for my Chalk order. Anywhoooo, dude at the register said Plaza Bonita got Chalks. I'm like what?!?! Checked Craiglist for resellers to confirm my suspicion that he was wrong. Of course none for sale on CL. I asked again because he clearly didn't know the difference. Ended up being those trash NMDs I saw sitting at Plaza B the night before.
laugh.gif

Anyway, shout out to the kid at the register who rang me up and had to have messed something up. Got 2 Adidas pants. 4 pairs of Champs joggers shorts and 6 Champs shirts to beat at the gym for $116. Granted 10 of the 12 were on sale, plus my military discount, but that was a steal nonetheless.
haha dude at the register might have heard that from me. I was there on Saturday and said I heard that Plaza might get them and if I could try to do a store order. I think that kid that was helping you is new haha.
Nah. Dude that helped me was an assistant manager. Nice kid, but wrong info lol. .He was just being nice and trying to help.

There's no way only 1 single store in the entire bay area got a shipment of the creams, unbelievable.

Only SF got them from what's been reported here. Champs VF did not get a shipment or the creams or whites, unless the employees were lying.
Edit - there are no ads on Craigslist for creams in SJ or Southbay, I think dude you talked to is lying

Last edited:
Dunno if they had anymore pairs, but so far the Bay has gotten creams at Stonestown and Westfield SF.
So Westfield SF AND Stonestown got shady employees. Bay Area folks get ready for Ls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom