ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can't even get them for free shipping
laugh.gif
Lol I know I might have to BNTL but I feel like a deal will be had on these 

Anyone know where I can get ub 1.0 or 2.0 in core black in men size 9-9.5?? I can't do the women's sizes cause I have a wider foot.
Much appreciated

Anyone know where I can get ub 1.0 or 2.0 in core black in men size 9-9.5?? I can't do the women's sizes cause I have a wider foot.
Much appreciated
If you size up a full size on the women's pair, do they not fit exactly like their men's counterpart? So, if you got sz 10 or 10.5 women's in core black?

Edit: Found a European (UK) site that will ship men's gold in sz 11.5 UK (US 12) but after shipping and GBP conversion, it comes out to around $240.00. Retail is around $216.00 after taxes in Cali. Not sure if it is worth biting. Hoping that small boutique comes through first though.

Also, anyone had success taking the gold off the heel cup or changing it to black? I just like the leather cage and the leather tongue. Not feeling the gold itself.

Last edited:
its crazy all these dudes with bots snag theses UBs and then try to sell them online for 230...like bruh..i aint paying an extra 60 bucks for a black or navy ultra boost sorry..

If you size up a full size on the women's pair, do they not fit exactly like their men's counterpart? So, if you got sz 10 or 10.5 women's in core black?

Edit: Found a European (UK) site that will ship men's gold in sz 11.5 UK (US 12) but after shipping and GBP conversion, it comes out to around $240.00. Retail is around $216.00 after taxes in Cali. Not sure if it is worth biting. Hoping that small boutique comes through first though.

Also, anyone had success taking the gold off the heel cup or changing it to black? I just like the leather cage and the leather tongue. Not feeling the gold itself.

Unfortunately women's shoes are made in a more narrow fit since I have a wider foot the conversion does not work for me

Unfortunately women's shoes are made in a more narrow fit since I have a wider foot the conversion does not work for me
Have you tried on a Women's UB? I have both a men's and women's uncaged and they are identical in fit per size conversion.

Have you tried on a Women's UB? I have both a men's and women's uncaged and they are identical in fit per size conversion.
Same. I have a wide foot too. My 9.5 ultra boost fits the same as 10.5 women's. And my 9.5 NMD fits the same as 10.5 women's. 

Edit: I remember Hes Kicks did a video on it. I think he might have used a kids pair so it wasn't across the board a straight comparison. But basically the fit wasn't different, but there were some small detail differences like color of the insole and color of the ultra boost lettering: 

Last edited:
Same. I have a wide foot too. My 9.5 ultra boost fits the same as 10.5 women's. And my 9.5 NMD fits the same as 10.5 women's. 
No I have not tried the women's sizes. So you guys recommend getting women's 10.5 and it should work for me?
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom