ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful
nthat.gif

between those and the parleys, I feel like they're starting to look for gimmicks.

braces self for unpopular opinion.

Bout as close as we've gotten to the futurecraft prototypes that I love. I'm into em.

Thought they were fake at first due to the new boost texture.

I wonder if BioSteel will cost the same as PK. If not, then I guess I will be skipping a lot of 3.0s to come up with the $$$ for BioSteel.

between those and the parleys, I feel like they're starting to look for gimmicks.

braces self for unpopular opinion.

I dont think theyre "looking for gimmicks." They have the hottest shoes out right now and the most hype, they dont need to do anything really. They could produce 500% more of some of their popular shoes/colorways and sell them all so I dont think thats the case.

Theyre just advancing things and throwing things out there to me. The Parley thing is pretty cool and idk what this new material is but im sure theres some kind of benefit to it.

They have the hottest shoes out right now and the most hype, they dont need to do anything really.

exactly.
and the definition of gimmick is "a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business."

they look dope and i'll say im a fan. im just calling a spade a spade.

exactly.
and the definition of gimmick is "a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business."

they look dope and i'll say im a fan. im just calling a spade a spade.
Hard to call it a gimmick considering everything about it seems practical. Stronger, lighter fabic that's biodegradable, 3D printable, and looks dope.

Gimmick is more along the lines of Nike's $720 auto-lacing shoes as douche master general T-Blake pointed out.

Not sure how advancing technology to create a better product is a gimmick.

Hard to call it a gimmick considering everything about it seems practical. Stronger, lighter fabic that's biodegradable, 3D printable, and looks dope.

Gimmick is more along the lines of Nike's $720 auto-lacing shoes as douche master general T-Blake pointed out.

TBlake was ON SWEET point with that tweet

Saw that you drop the futurecraft off of you want list, did you give up? Or you get them already 
grin.gif

TBlake was ON SWEET point with that tweet

Saw that you drop the futurecraft off of you want list, did you give up? Or you get them already 
grin.gif
Only pairs I've ever seen listed for sale had astronomical prices that weren't even considerable for me so I basically gave up, or at least figured it wasn't worth wasting someone's time for them to PM w/ a pair they're trying to sell for the price of a lightly used car.

Only pairs I've ever seen listed for sale had astronomical prices that weren't even considerable for me so I basically gave up, or at least figured it wasn't worth wasting someone's time for them to PM w/ a pair they're trying to sell for the price of a lightly used car.
Yeah, seems reasonable. 

Did you manage to know how many samples were out there in your size ? Or not even ...

they're trying different materials that have never been used.

btw, im with everyone on the auto lacing nikes, but your last sentence makes no sense. nike created a whole new technology (literally) but you're calling it a gimmick.

Yeah, seems reasonable. 

Did you manage to know how many samples were out there in your size ? Or not even ...
For the white/cream pairs they supposed did 100 pairs total, not sure how many of each size but I think it was a really limited size run.

Not sure how many they did of the black ones but I've never even seen a pair of those for sale since it seems like they really did only give them out to their medal winning olympic athletes.

I bet there's max 20 pairs out there that'd fit me

Back
Top Bottom