ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS finally shi

Just got a shipping email from SNS for the UB.  Don't give up if yours still says Processing.
Same, of course no tracking number. 
eyes.gif

should i trade the yeezy from saturday for RC UBs? (no one adds) im not too familiar with ub prices

Last edited:

should i trade the yeezy from saturday for RC UBs? (no one adds) im not too familiar with ub prices
IMO I think you're losing just a little bit and maybe just a little bit more in the long run. But as long as you're happy with the trade, you should go for it.

$50-100 on top of the RCs would still be fair IMO, I'd trade my RCs for v2 breds without adding in a heartbeat.

RC adds $100 IMO. Of course if you guys are friends, then why not just make it an even trade and get what you want out of it. 

No tracking from sns , but to my surprise ups delivered the sns ultra boost today. Merry Christmas to me. Really nice shoe in hand. Good details and quality

thanks for the answers guys  btw, hes a buddy and paid a total of 660€ from stock x to germany (there are no RC ubs here) so i htink il lend up better ?

Last edited:

don't own any 3.0s or even 2.0s for that matter. If you go a full size down, your toes might hate you 
laugh.gif
Well, how do you size on the 1.0 RC? I go 1 full size down on those as well. A lot of members here go TTS on the 1.0 RC and 3.0 and I go 1 full size down on both. 

My toes have enough space in both of those situations so I think should be fine with the SNS x SS. I should be getting my pair in a few days. 

Last edited:
only thing I found to be good is the leather material on the inner heel tab. Helps slipping the foot in easier lol. 

Depends on size. RC are mostly hovering around $400-430 from what I've seen and Bred Yeezy's anywhere from $500-650 depending on size. I took these numbers from the GOAT app. I'd say RC adds roughly $100. 

Last edited:
i have never had socks change what size shoe I need. I dont understand how I read those comments so many times.

Last edited:
Painting the cage is very easy for anyone on the fence about doing it.
Just finished painting my white 1.0s.. not gonna spend 1k on WW so these will do
Awesome job. How did you do the heel cups? I tried before but it wasn't working out for me. I was trying to do a Hypebeast custom but i was turned off with the poor job on the paint. 

Edit: Just realized you painted your white 1.0's. Def a better way to do the custom. Didn't think about that.

Last edited:

Awesome job. How did you do the heel cups? I tried before but it wasn't working out for me. I was trying to do a Hypebeast custom but i was turned off with the poor job on the paint. 
He painted the triple white 3.0's .... so the heelcup was already white

Back
Top Bottom