ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shipped out my 3M 1.0 today.. day 1 post ownership. To a great home they go, glad to send to another NT member.

Ok yeezy related question. How do the breds fit. If Im a 12.5-13 in ub with wide feet would a 12.5 fit decently? Thanks. Will rep.

Ok yeezy related question. How do the breds fit. If Im a 12.5-13 in ub with wide feet would a 12.5 fit decently? Thanks. Will rep.
Gonna fit tight and snug. I am a 10.5 in UB and a 10.5 in my V2's. Its a very snug fit. Mine did stretch tho. I don't have wide feet.

Nope, I'd go tts or size 14. It sucks that you have a larger foot as adidas made no half sizes above a 12 (Had 12.5 in UK though) so you will either have to go 13 or 14. Most go .5 size up as V2 yeezy's fit small though

You should be fine with 13.

I went TTS with V2 (9.5 same with my UB sizing) and they fit slightly snug at first but they give in after just walking around the house.

All my UBs are a 10. My yeezy breds is 10.5
I think this really depends on if you size up on UB and also the UB version/model as some people 1/2 size down in a 3.0. I have wide feet 10.5 tts and I 1/2 size up to an 11 in 2.0 UB and also 11 in v2 bred fit just right for me. Adidas sizing is really screwy and everyone's foot is different...Best thing I can tell you is to take no advice here and find a consignment shop where they let you try them on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom