ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You gonna fit into my giant size 13? LOL. I might lowkey use it to buy a pair of 750s or 350 v1s tho. Bday coming up in a few weeks so might just treat myself. 
I can easily trade for that. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
350 shipped from EU a good deal for CNY 3.0?

Heard the cny fakes were pretty good. Anything to look out for specifically?

frankmatthews frankmatthews you mean how to look out for fakes? the toebox needs to curve up and retail pairs usually have 4-5 stripes on the back depending on size. then the rest like the nips on boost as well as the red colour on the upper. sadly, the fakes/reps now are identical to retails based on what i've seen on reddit. so my advise is to get from reputable sources/sellers.

Alright thanks, I'll post em in here when i get em in.

You're lost as fuk lmao footsites are footlocker, footaction, and champs buddie. If you didn't know that by now, then wednesday is gonna be a L for you tbh.

He must be new here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I always thought footstores/sites were common terminology outside of NT. Still tho he can't even get on the sites. He's gonna have a hard time getting a pair. 

Lmao im new, and not yet acustomized to the terminology used here. Guess that's my bad.. [emoji]128517[/emoji] sure will be taking an L. Especially US online store selling out fast! My only chance would be copping from EU or UK release i guess.
Hope i get them!

speaking of chalks, always forget how dope they are until i put them on
smokin.gif
Dope. What made me originally love the UB, and my one UB regret, not pulling the trigger for like $220 or something for these back in the day. 

Even with my .5 up, my toes were still killing me even after a couple wears :lol:

What the 0.5 Sz up "taller " ? That's the problem with me , my TTS 8.5 is long enough ( as long as my uncaged and 3.0 UBS ) but since

Yeezy v2s have the thick rope laces inter line inside where your foot is , i feel the laces pressing and rubbing against my left foot and
That's where the discomfort feels ( if this makes sense to you ) so you think 0.5 Sz up would be taller and more roomy on the instep part ?

Back
Top Bottom