ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if somebody will be willing to trade 3.0 trace Cargos for 3.0 TB, what you guys think? The more I see them, the more I want them now.
eyes.gif
size 13?

So are we still waiting for shipping on the TB restock from adc?
[thread="592656"] [/thread]
[thread="592656"]I just called ADC customer service. If you haven't got shipment yet on the 3/3 restock, they are backordered and will either ship within 5-7 business days of the order or be cancelled. Fortunately, I got shipment on my 3/7 mini restock on the Black WM R2 NMD. Was thinking it would be cancelled too. [/thread]
[thread="592656"] [/thread]
[thread="592656"]Worst case scenario we get a $30 gift card and a cancellation. I'll have $60 in gift cards but no 3.0 Triple Black. Think I'll survive. 1.0 is still far superior imo. [/thread]

Good info. Still waiting for mine and the charge disappeared from my account, so looks like I'm getting cancelled. Bummer.

My wallet is kinda happy though.

Just an FYI you can email snapstyle if they don't have your size. Sometimes they have them but aren't listed. Did that for 12.5's

How are you guys using them? It won't apply to me. It says "This code can't be applied to some of your items."

Didn't realize there was so much pent-up demand when I posted the Ebay coupon this morning. Must have seen the code get posted in nearly all threads I follow. Congrats to those that copped.
Only bought a nice shirt now and really debating on this one Boost:

They own you those reps lol 

Didn't realize there was so much pent-up demand when I posted the Ebay coupon this morning. Must have seen the code get posted in nearly all threads I follow. Congrats to those that copped.
Only bought a nice shirt now and really debating on this one Boost:
Code is on the front page of eBay. They want you to eat and spend that tax return.

Back
Top Bottom