ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If anyone was ever wondering about the extent of StockX's verification process, it sucks. 
laugh.gif

Just received a pair of TW 1.0s.  They're legit, however they sent me two right shoes.  Looks like they only took the time to verify and tag one shoe.  Wow. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

GOAT>>>
GOAT is cool and all, but dudes on there overprice the hell out of a lot of pairs.  I understand that's the name of the game when buyers can post offers, but a lot of sellers are unrealistic there.  

I've found StockX tends to have pricing closer to the real market value if you compare them with recently needed eBay items. 

No system is without flaws. Whether it be goat, stockx, round2, FC...heck even the main retailers themselves

Read the other day someone ordered AM red OGs from SNKRS and they confirmed the order for some lebrons instead 
laugh.gif

Gotta be mindful no matter where you go

Last edited:
Oh ok, yea I ain't even know they were there until a kid asked me to get me one for him and he'd give me $20. I said no and then went back there and bought two shirts and hoodies myself
laugh.gif
haha poor kid D: 

how did u pick them so fast with the code?  1 day prime shipping? :tongue: 

I'll post a picture.

Started back in november while on honeymoon, because I wanted to run in the cycling off season and my little brother said 'ultra boost are really comfy'... so i got two pairs from D.icks Sporting Goods starting with white 2.0 and shock mint. Well like most hobbies, that escalated out of proportions quick. Trying to buy colors i like, take Ls like it's a job, paid resell on a few, paid under retail on a few (thanks to the thread!), but ultimately thankful for understanding wife and good job. /lifestory

not shown is DS OG, DS snsxss (forgot to cancel stockx bid, ugh...) , 1.0 Navy and 1.0 CB ordered yesterday.  
damn those shelves again D: 
sick.gif

Yep, 2 right shoes.  And only one shoe was tagged, which is standard for them.  BUT, it's fairly obvious they just looked at one shoe and called it a day.  Doesn't make me feel great about their services as a buyer.  

And yeah, it is funny. 
laugh.gif
  Kinda tight b/c I'm headed on vacay this Sunday and was looking forward to breaking them out, but oh well.  
Man this sure takes me back ... lulz 
Lol some Chinese dude did it for him so win win for both of us
Hopefully they'll drop online, I thought that you only had got the FOG joints 1.2K loord 

How do 3.0's fit compared to yeezy v2's? I wear a 10 but it's a little snug, not too bad. What size would you guys recommend? I'm a little on the wide foot side. Thanks

Last edited:
Just a random question, how come there arn't even the GR Ultraboost on ADC? Like the less popular colour. Looks like they all sell out. I just want to get one since i have my 15% coupon and $30 giftcard lol

anyone know how the y3 yohji run fit? specifically the style code s82118. i think theyre considered pure boost

Back
Top Bottom