ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Good move

Miami might be the only sneaker I'd pay resell for. Not at those dumb prices tho
Me too... sad won't never happen 
Why's that @DesD1
smile.gif
You've bought everything lately lol 

Getting real close to pulling the trigger on the sns x ss ub. Does anyone wear theirs or have posted any photos or on feet photos?

Last edited:

I think I'm gonna be funding either the White Wood Wood or the Solebox the next month 
I may have to grab the RC finally, still kicking myself for passing at 325 shipped and today I missed out on a dude on Reddit unloading a pair for 300 in my size.

I may have to grab the RC finally, still kicking myself for passing at 325 shipped and today I missed out on a dude on Reddit unloading a pair for 300 in my size.
Yeah, I saw that post too 
laugh.gif
 He had some good prices on the shoes that he was selling. I finally bought the RCs thanks to that eBay coupon code last week 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
True ... but is so deceiving to guess how much a shoe has been actually worn, if you really want it better to pay the extra 

True ... but is so deceiving to guess how much a shoe has been actually worn, if you really want it better to pay the extra 
Yeah there's pros and cons to both sides. I can definitely see paying more for the peace of mind that you wont catch athlete's foot from some random on the internet

roll.gif

Last edited:
Oh lord that sucks ... haha 

Just peep the WW and the SB on stockx, nvm not getting them lol 

Oh lord that sucks ... haha 

Just peep the WW and the SB on stockx, nvm not getting them lol 
I've seen them come up every now and then for a decent price, I think I saw a White wood wood for like 500 a month or two ago. Solebox prices are out of this world

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom