ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sigh...I really hope my ADC ban is lifted soon. Missed out on a lot today...
mean.gif
Just call them and have them take you off the flagged list. It happened to me a couple weeks back, just gotta call em and let em know.. takes about 2-3 days to get removed after they initiate it. 

nobody got banned for that edu jig. If you were banned, its because you attempted checkout too many times with the checkout loop. You racked up multiple pending charges as well as continually flagging your info to Adidas and that got you banned from future checkouts
I tried to checkout 1 time yesterday and got banned. Then walked over to kith bk and bought 4 pairs. ADC is whack

Just call them and have them take you off the flagged list. It happened to me a couple weeks back, just gotta call em and let em know.. takes about 2-3 days to get removed after they initiate it. 
I tried that 2 months ago and they said they couldn't lol. I'll try again today. Did you call customer service or consumer relations?

Damn I must have just got through before the code got cooked! Got order confirmation so should be good.

My info/acct has been flagged for 6+ months
mean.gif

did you have to call the corporate customer service? regular customer service couldn't help me and I gave up on the corporate cs line after 20 minutes on hold.

Damn these lurkers reposting stuff from here onto twitter.

This is how Trump must feel with all the leaks from his administration.

Money saved though was about to check out those RC PK pants.

Last edited:

I tried that 2 months ago and they said they couldn't lol. I'll try again today. Did you call customer service or consumer relations?
Hmm not really sure, it's that number from the help section on their website. I think it was customer service, I even explained to them exactly what happened.. tried to checkout multiple bred yeezys and got flagged. They said alright we'll take you off but it'll take a couple days. Trust me, they want you to be able to buy stuff.

wow just squirted through (probably 1 minute before i tried another account) for another pair of sambas for wife LOL

based on all the responses in this thread, felt like time was ....

nobody got banned for that edu jig. If you were banned, its because you attempted checkout too many times with the checkout loop. You racked up multiple pending charges as well as continually flagging your info to Adidas and that got you banned from future checkouts

Can you explain the checkout loop?

I checked out twice just now for the same pair of shoes since i wasn't able to add more than one per cart. (size 12 and 7, for me and my girl)

Is this the same thing as a checkout loop?

I checked out twice just now for the same pair of shoes since i wasn't able to add more than one per cart. (size 12 and 7, for me and my girl)

Is this the same thing as a checkout loop?
No. Checkout loop is when you're on the payment page and you enter your credit card details and hit Submit Payment, it loads for a bit and then loops you back to the payment page saying "Please enter your payment again", and then you just repeat the steps. Your card is getting a pending charge but there is no official order confirmation from Adidas 

during the checkout flow you get kicked back to a prior screen or to the beginning.  most commonly, you get asked to re enter payment details after hitting submit, potentially charging your form of payment each time you hit submit order button (until you're either flagged, banned, have your cart emptied, or finally checkout with confirmation)

Passed on the EQTs yesterday, but did you have to refresh the page as normal when the countdown went down?

Back
Top Bottom