ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone on GOAT just accepted my offer of $260.00 on WM EQT, I am a happy boy. Can't wait to feel the comfort everyone raves about.

MGs just came in! Snatched the box from the FedEx dude, savagely tore open the box (in front of him), kicked off my flip flaps, and threw them on. Had to go .5 down from my size, but it actually fits perfect.

MGs just came in! Snatched the box from the FedEx dude, savagely tore open the box (in front of him), kicked off my flip flaps, and threw them on. Had to go .5 down from my size, but it actually fits perfect.
I'm trying to slide out of work early so I can hunt down the UPS man at my old apartment to get mine.  They tried delivery yesterday but didn't leave them at the door smh.

Question for all the UB heads in here. If you could only keep one 3.0 and had to choose between TB, ATB, and MG, which one would it be?

roll.gif

Question for all the UB heads in here. If you could only keep one 3.0 and had to choose between TB, ATB, and MG, which one would it be?
Unpopular opinion, but I will say ATB.

I find all black shoes and all black everything completely boring. The ATB is like a black oreo and provides some contrast with the grey in the prime knit and laces.

Ever see a black car, with black rims, tinted windows, and smoke tail lights? You know how remarkably boring an all black car is? Same concept.

All black shoes just reminds me of servers in the restaurant industry.

Not sure if that was a good idea, now he knows what you order. But anyways, congrats on the pickup

Back
Top Bottom