ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those Pirate Black EQT's YM posted [emoji]9899[/emoji]️[emoji]9899[/emoji]️[emoji]9899[/emoji]️ [emoji]9760[/emoji]️

I don't know if real but im down with the Mocha. 
devil.gif

Man I hope there'll be leaked pics of the core blk 4.0's soon, tempted on pulling the trigger on 1.0's

The 4.0's just ain't doing it for me. After the 1.0's, I haven't really bought any 2.0's or 3.0's. Besides the 3.0 Parley's, I'll be saving money on these newer releases.

I don't know. I may cop some from time to time but it doesn't feel the same like the 1.0s. Looking at 4.0s makes me appreciate the 1.0s.

Yeah I have quite a few pairs now and theyre mostly 1.0s. I too may cop from time to time but I just dont get that dope feeling from them anymore. Comfort is still the best but they seem to be trying hard to mess up the aesthetic of the ub.

Yeah I have quite a few pairs now and theyre mostly 1.0s. I too may cop from time to time but I just dont get that dope feeling from them anymore. Comfort is still the best but they seem to be trying hard to mess up the aesthetic of the ub.
Agree with this. Well on the brightside we get to save money. 
roll.gif

I don't know if it was asked before but how fast does Sneakerboy usually ship. Just wondering when we could expect the pure boosts
I posted about it a few pages ago. Basically I was there Saturday and purchased. They didn't have the actual shoes in Stock. I have to go back in to pick up. They said by Thursday they will arrive. I would say add a couple of weeks on top of that.

Back
Top Bottom