ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I may be done with ub going forward
mean.gif
I been done man.  Thinking of unloading most of them.  They just dont get enough wears to justify keeping them.   For example, chalks, probably wore them once maybe twice this year. 

I been done man.  Thinking of unloading most of them.  They just dont get enough wears to justify keeping them.   For example, chalks, probably wore them once maybe twice this year. 
Come back though , you don't have to buy anything lol 

I don't know if it was asked before but how fast does Sneakerboy usually ship. Just wondering when we could expect the pure boosts
I posted about it a few pages ago. Basically I was there Saturday and purchased. They didn't have the actual shoes in Stock. I have to go back in to pick up. They said by Thursday they will arrive. I would say add a couple of weeks on top of that.

Have a release party and not have any shoes to release. Lol

Honestly I'm just here for the burger talk

Good memories.
laugh.gif
You sir, picked the correct burger to take a picture with. 
nthat.gif

Walked into Footaction and saw a pair of Parleys on their back counter. Asked one of the employees if they were for sale and what the size were and BINGO, my size 9. Purchased with the quickness. 
tongue.gif
You must be out of San Diego currently since you mentioned Footaction lol

Last edited:
:rofl:    The dream.

But I really don't get why used shoes retain their resale value (although lower). It should depreciate the moment you put it on your foot like how cars lose its value the moment you drive it off the lot. 

Cars dont have the supply and demand problem that shoes have imo. Even if it has a low supply most likely the car has an expensive retail that most cant afford. Although the shoes depreciate, its still above the retail price.

You sir, picked the correct burger to take a picture with. :nthat:

For real. :smokin

:rofl:

roll.gif
   The dream.

But I really don't get why used shoes retain their resale value (although lower). It should depreciate the moment you put it on your foot like how cars lose its value the moment you drive it off the lot. 
Cars dont have the supply and demand problem that shoes have imo. Even if it has a low supply most likely the car has an expensive retail that most cant afford. Although the shoes depreciate, its still above the retail price.

You sir, picked the correct burger to take a picture with. 
nthat.gif
For real.
smokin.gif

roll.gif
So ... Whataburger or In and Out 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom