ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And just like that...Sneakeboy deleivered...no tracking sent & they showed up today.  Unfortunately toooooo big. 
wow, Australia to US in 2 business days. Faster than most US sites.

...yea they horrible alright.
roll.gif

Last edited:

wow, Australia to US in 2 business days. Faster than most US sites.

...yea they horrible alright.
roll.gif
Def pretty fast, no denying that. The fact that there hasnt been an update to order or tracking info sent is what was my problem. All I would have like was an update or tracking info sent

Def pretty fast, no denying that. The fact that there hasnt been an update to order or tracking info sent is what was my problem. All I would have like was an update or tracking info sent
the fact that you were quick to jump to conclusion that they were terrible off waiting for just 2 days when they in a different timezone then receiving your shoes lightning fast with no rescind of comment says enough.

But oh well, can't please everyone I guess.

Kind of a happy ending my eyes if I were Sneakerboy.

Size 10 (went TTS) Parley caged was too snug - let me know if anyone missed it on release date. Other going back adidas

To those who got their pair from Sneakerboy: What does it say on your order status page in  your account? Mine says:

1 X SS17ACDO5-US10 
SHIPPING: AWAITING LODGEMENT

1.0 + pinstripes = no bueno
I could see why that would be a deal breaker, I actually don't mind it- and I'm glad to see the old cage back. If thats the final version I think I'll be getting the navys and the grey with white cup. Thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it. First time in a long time I've been excited for a pair of UB's from the first picture (last one was Parleys /Onyx and Olive 2.0s, which yeah- Parley just released but the first picture I saw had to be 9 or more months ago)

Last edited:
People are getting their Snakerboy Pure Boosts already? Should I go check my complex's mail room? :nerd:

I was getting confused too. I think dude was saying he got his Ado UBs today from sneakerboy with no notice at all, not pureboosts.

edit, I clearly see thats what he was talking about from the beginning now. Monday burned me out today :lol:

Last edited:
I was getting confused too. I think dude was saying he got his Ado UBs today from sneakerboy with no notice at all, not pureboosts.

edit, I clearly see thats what he was talking about from the beginning now. Monday burned me out today
laugh.gif
Same. Didn't notice either hahah

Back
Top Bottom