ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my boost yellowed just from sitting on the rack 
laugh.gif

Seeing a few pairs of UB 2.0 'Boston' on eBay shipping from Russia

Would it be safe to assume they are not legit?

Cheers

So I got my multicolour in finally and the fit is interesting. It's only slightly bigger (not a half size for sure) larger than my true UB size. It curves up slightly at the front, not at a Parley level but enough. I like a little room at the front and with the tightness at the collar I'm not afraid of it falling off. I'm going to look for some new laces, probably wax coated or leather because the retail ones are bland. 

View media item 2483687

The colour definitely pops. 

View media item 2483688

I am about to pull the trigger.....should I get true to size?

Reference:
flyknit racer size 9
Pk nmd 8.5

Thanks in advance

Seeing a few pairs of UB 2.0 'Boston' on eBay shipping from Russia

Would it be safe to assume they are not legit?

Cheers

there is not Boston UB, so probably not.

there is an Adizero Boston that has boost though, is that what you're seeing?

Last edited:

So I got my multicolour in finally and the fit is interesting. It's only slightly bigger (not a half size for sure) larger than my true UB size. It curves up slightly at the front, not at a Parley level but enough. I like a little room at the front and with the tightness at the collar I'm not afraid of it falling off. I'm going to look for some new laces, probably wax coated or leather because the retail ones are bland. 

I am about to pull the trigger.....should I get true to size?

Reference:
flyknit racer size 9
Pk nmd 8.5

Thanks in advance
I think you're fine with TTS (9). My friend said get TTS. He said he doesn't feel any difference between MCs and other 3.0s. I just went with my 13. I pulled the resale trigger too lol. Will find out probably Saturday or Monday. 

I think you're fine with TTS (9). My friend said get TTS. He said he doesn't feel any difference between MCs and other 3.0s. I just went with my 13. I pulled the resale trigger too lol. Will find out probably Saturday or Monday. 

Thanks for the reply. Gotta be careful with that adidas sizing

Hmm looking into getting some new Inikis. Pay resell on Pride of the 70s or just go with the new Cream/Navy color?

BY9722_01_standard.jpg

there is not Boston UB, so probably not.

there is an Adizero Boston that has boost though, is that what you're seeing?

Popped up in my Youtube feed. Skip to 21:10 and you'll hear what dude is asking about. BoostRubin vid.

And to the dude asking: would not buy from Russia. No offense, but seen some interesting inventory for online sale. Notice many sellers will also specifically exclude Ivan Drago territory shipping.

Considering selling my HS, then copping OG purps & YEEZY creams. Thoughts? Worth letting go of the HS? Really unsure if I'm ever going to wear them. So generic for a collab :/

If anyone is outside of the US in one of these countries (Or has a proxy)
View media item 2483398
and wants the Champagne Aces there are still sizes sitting, I think they all share the same online stock though
View media item 2483400

Mannnn.. Why i'm always miss this kind of restock.. Stormtrooper always miss huh? [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Once everyone starts getting their PureControls in, I'll put a Page 1 sizing for them if there ends up being a general consensus.

So far though it looks like 1.0/2.0 size or 5sz down from that if you are concerned about length.

The Ace16 Purecontrols were overhauled fit-wise after the 2nd colorway, while keeping the exact same look.

- The OG black and Yellow Volt colorways did not have an inner cage in the forefoot, so the toe box area was similar feeling to 1.0 UB's.  The upper area (top of the foot and close to the ankle) had an inner cage.
- All colors since the Volt added an inner cage in the forefoot area which is much stiffer and resembles the feel of Yeezy V2's, but ditched the upper area inner cage.

Yeah I think the grey camo pair would be much nicer with a white heel cup or something.

Anyway here's the inner padding difference between Volt/Core Black vs the newer color ways.

They pretty much just reversed the padding on the newer color ways. Much less breathable imo, since the fabric kinda feels like nubuck/suede. Still really comfortable.

This is worthy for page 1 sizing info IMO.. :nerd:

Aaannyyyway.

Yesterday's loses are today's win

Got my ACE UB Grey camo and Triple Black

View media item 2483765
So happy since Prices are retail +30-50 ish. So no ragrets. :lol: :lol:

I copped the grey camo in my .5 size up and Triple black in my Tts

TTS fit snug, even without sock they fit so snug. :smh: But .5 size up "little bit looser" and very acceptable in term of shoes length since the upper is hugging your feet, so no worry on heel slip.
So i think it depends which comfort do You seek. For those who like snug feeling go TTS. Other wise i recomend .5 size up..

*glad i didnt size down on those

Last edited:
Considering selling my HS, then copping OG purps & YEEZY creams. Thoughts? Worth letting go of the HS? Really unsure if I'm ever going to wear them. So generic for a collab :/
I'd rather cop the zebras. Same price range right now. Also yeah I would let go of the HS too. 

lmao, what? Those were not made for the Boston Marathon. Dude straight making things up.
Yes and no.  They weren't officially linked to the Boston Marathon, but they kind-of-sort-of matched last year's Boston Marathon gear, and when you searched "Boston Marathon" on adidas last year, they would be included in the results.  So, it's not a total stretch for some people to make the connection, but it was never official.

stormtrooper stormtrooper always coming through with some crazy pickups at crazy prices :lol:
Sorry you missed both stocks, I actually posted my post with the info of foreign stock because I knew you were outside of the US and had missed out on the post yesterday. Nice pickups though!

Last edited:
Yes and no.  They weren't officially linked to the Boston Marathon, but they kind-of-sort-of matched last year's Boston Marathon gear, and when you searched "Boston Marathon" on adidas last year, they would be included in the results.  So, it's not a total stretch for some people to make the connection, but it was never official.

Didnt know that. I always am checking out the marathon stuff when it releases and I never heard that connection before.

Back
Top Bottom